Losing the belly

NiNES.

Atm currently tryna bulk up, bigger arms and chest but a pot belly is forming at the same time due to the excessive eatingwhats the best way to bulk up and still maintain a flat stomach?
your eating too much carbsstop carbs after 7eat clean, maybe 1 junkj food every sat.do cardio once a weekand for gods sake do back & legs aswell
back and legs why?

If you bulk, you will put on fat, your not in a calorie defictWhen your cutting, your lowering your carbs, upping protein intake and cardio. You can always do clean bulk/cuttingIf you really can only eat when out, have a shish kebab grilled meat is sick, jacket potatoes etcBut you need to decide if your bulking or cutting, you cant do them at the same time.Bulking you will put on fat, thats just part of itCutting you will lose strength and muscle, again just part of it

Guest luckstar

weights and cardio is the answer with diet being the other 50%the problem comes with dedication to this formula for a long period of time...its hard 2 lose the bellly ... its the last place fat goes from on your body after the legs then back then upper torso...

losing the belly is 70% diet, and the rest is training. to maintain a flat stomach u need to cut your carbs/fat intake.consider abs as a muscle like back /chest and train them that way. 15-20 dedicated minutes doing abs in the middle or beginning of your gym session, not at the end when ur tired and doing a quickie

I can help u here since my coach is obsessed with thisStart with situps, make sure the top of your shoulders touch the floor, no lazy sit ups. Stabilize your feet either under a ledge or u can put a 25kg dumbell on each foot, this strengtehns ur legs too apparently.Next do medicine ball crunches, hold medicine ball above your head and raise your back SLIGHTLY off the ground, u should feel ALOT of tension doing this exercise if u do it right. remember dont come all the way up or go all the way down, these are done much quicker than a situp. if u dont have a medicine ball use a weight or some other heavy object.Next leg raises, lie on your back put your hands at the base of ur spine and raise your legs as high as u can. make sure u dont bend ur legs or push up with your back.Next i don't know what the name is, but lie flat and straighten ur legs, raise them 2 inches off the ground and make a small paddling motion up and down with ur legs. do not make this paddling motion more than 4 inches, it should not be a kickin but a paddle.. hard 2 explainNext sit up and then lean back until you feel your abs tightening to support you, now rotate your upper body and touch the ground to your left, then return to the middle, then touch the ground to the right.Next do some planks, if u did this workout correct so far this will be very hard and ur body will be screaming. try do 3 x 1 min plank.Finish with 100 bicycle (lie on ur back peddle ur legs as if ur cycling and each time ur right knee comes up , woutch it with ur left elbow and vice versa).Pressups are also good for core IMO.. I reccommend u buy some pressup disks which rotate.Find some steps, put ur legs up on the steps and hands on the rotators in normal press up position, do 25then put the rotators in a wide grip (as wide as u can) do 25, then put the rotators close to gether do 25, then 1 arm out 1 arm in 25 and switch..

Guest Triple XXX
15-20 mins abs, what does that entail sit ups n sh*t? what else can you do?
reverse crunches, side crunches, medicine ball crunches, .. i have an old video i made some yrs agowill look for it.
I can help u here since my coach is obsessed with thisStart with situps, make sure the top of your shoulders touch the floor, no lazy sit ups. Stabilize your feet either under a ledge or u can put a 25kg dumbell on each foot, this strengtehns ur legs too apparently.Next do medicine ball crunches, hold medicine ball above your head and raise your back SLIGHTLY off the ground, u should feel ALOT of tension doing this exercise if u do it right. remember dont come all the way up or go all the way down, these are done much quicker than a situp. if u dont have a medicine ball use a weight or some other heavy object.Next leg raises, lie on your back put your hands at the base of ur spine and raise your legs as high as u can. make sure u dont bend ur legs or push up with your back.Next i don't know what the name is, but lie flat and straighten ur legs, raise them 2 inches off the ground and make a small paddling motion up and down with ur legs. do not make this paddling motion more than 4 inches, it should not be a kickin but a paddle.. hard 2 explainNext sit up and then lean back until you feel your abs tightening to support you, now rotate your upper body and touch the ground to your left, then return to the middle, then touch the ground to the right.Next do some planks, if u did this workout correct so far this will be very hard and ur body will be screaming. try do 3 x 1 min plank.Finish with 100 bicycle (lie on ur back peddle ur legs as if ur cycling and each time ur right knee comes up , woutch it with ur left elbow and vice versa).Pressups are also good for core IMO.. I reccommend u buy some pressup disks which rotate.Find some steps, put ur legs up on the steps and hands on the rotators in normal press up position, do 25then put the rotators in a wide grip (as wide as u can) do 25, then put the rotators close to gether do 25, then 1 arm out 1 arm in 25 and switch..
safe