13 year old girl looks like a 50 year old woman

streets.

I look like an old woman.. but I'm only 13

zara-hartshorn-450-908736121.jpg

As Zara Hartshorn boarded a bus and asked for a child's return ticket, her voice wavered nervously. The bus driver looked her up and down and then laughed out loud while the other passengers sniggered in their seats.

Zara felt her cheeks turn red and her eyes well up as the driver replied: "If you're a child, I'm 21. Pull the other one, love!"

Bowing her head, she turned and stepped off the bus, walking towards her home and praying that no one she knew had seen the embarrassing incident.

"It was just humiliating, " says Zara, from Rotherham, S Yorks. "And it happens all the time. I can't get a child's bus or cinema ticket, and when people see me in school uniform they think I'm in fancy dress. I feel myself going red and I just want the ground to open up and swallow me."

With her wrinkled face and sunken eyes, it's easy to see why she's constantly mistaken for an older woman, but poor Zara is only just in her teens.

When she goes home in tears, her mum, Tracey, 40, feels her pain like no one else. Because mother and daughter both suffer from a rare genetic disorder which causes them to look years older than they really are.

The condition, lipodystrophy, causes the layer of fatty tissue beneath the surface of the skin to disintegrate while the skin itself continues to grow at a startling pace. There is no known cure. Sufferers like Tracey and Zara are left with loose folds of skin all over their bodies, wrinkled faces and the gaunt features of women decades their senior. As a result they have both always suffered at the hands of bullies and are now searching for a cure to the condition that rules their lives.

Read more here - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/01/25/i-look-like-an-old-woman-but-i-m-only-13-115875-21993085/

its all about making the best of wat the lord has giving you

she could be getting served cigarettes and alcohol,marking these up drastically and selling them onto her peers

but instead she wants to complain of an incident that ten ppl saw by bringing it to the attention of a nation of millions in hopes of receiving a sympathy vote

smfh

poor child

got a nephew whose big for her age, she looks like a 3 year old even though so like 1half,

so people always think she acting younger than she looks but THIS is truely f*cked

the only positive i see is the fact that some youts in her school will be on the fact that she looks like a older woman

thats deep still, wonder what her mum looks like if shes 40 and has the same condition.

poor child

got a nephew whose big for her age, she looks like a 3 year old even though so like 1half,

so people always think she acting younger than she looks but THIS is truely f*cked

the only positive i see is the fact that some youts in her school will be on the fact that she looks like a older woman

what ?