TRANNYGATE (FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES)

JOHN DOE

As you can see I was the one who made the trannygate thread. I did not receive fellatio from a male - it was my friend as clearly stated in the opening line of the thread.

If it was me you fools do you think i would make a thread about it.

The tranny even clearly said she/he had never even heard of me.

Again i refute all these slanderous comments against my name - if you think im chatting sh*t and you have time read through the damn thread and anyone with sense will clock its not me that received the shine it was my boy - read the thread its actually quite entertaining.

• Downvote 2

wait

if you were the guy who got sucked off by the manimal

who took a photo of e15s door?

ITS THE SAME GUY BRAH

boy..

thats embarrasing

surely you can have only 1 collosal fail in your vip2 lifetime

Guest WAVESURFER

ROFL

CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE MADE THIS TOPIC

YOU HAVE JUST CEMENTED THIS EPISODE IN VIP2 HISTORY

I DIDN'T REALLY GET ALL THE TRANNY JOKES AIMED AT YOU, BUT NOW I UNDERSTAND FULLY, THANKS TO YOU.

THIS IS SOME KIND OF META-FAIL.

wait

if you were the guy who got sucked off by the manimal

who took a photo of e15s door?

ITS THE SAME GUY BRAH

boy..

thats embarrasing

surely you can have only 1 collosal fail in your vip2 lifetime

fail or not the e15 door ting was true took a pic coz i knew my man would lie about it and he did - i went to his house early morn i heard movement in that yard noone opened

/

it seems this thread has backfired tremendously i shoudl have knew this would happen f*ck*ng idiots

o guy can confirm my story

lol

o-guy try edit his post but it got quoted fam. incriminated ur team g.

ok here we go one time.

ellz = sleezy\'s co-d

ellz has been dealin with my cousin from time. SHE IS NOT A TV DO NOT GET IT TWISTED. dem two fell off after suttin went down (ask ur man). ellz decided to get back at my cuzzy by makin up this nonsense. funnily enough what u need to ask urself is:

1. where is ellz and why has he removed all his pics www.profilepic.com/ellz

2. why is sleezy and these other brehs tellin the story... where is ellz in all of this? why cant ur side speak?

3. why did my man lock off him numba. 07947930955 feel free to ring but its been cut off

4. why hasnt anybody called my cousin? shes told ur side to speak up DONT GET FAMILY INVOLVED standard

5. your story makes no sense and theres no relation. ur sayin my cussin is a transexual or sum sh*t. this is MY EMAIL her email is another which is registered to profilepic, so where u got that nonsense from it aint makin sense.

6. tryin to boi off my cuzzin as a transexual is far from funny let alone involvin nex people.

ur boy needs to speak up from his side. my side is ready to talk but u man have got suttin to hide. and yes i heard u man get down differently IS THAT SO. skeeen. dont forget my cousin has been dealin wit ur boi for a while now. u wanna play sum lil internet game, we dont do talk out here. shes got pics, text messages, messages to her account, shes got it all on lock. so from my cousin and me - good luck, get ur site sum ratings from a waste story that doesnt add up, and like i said. if ur feelin brave to continue ur silly story, shes got the evidence at hand which i have personally seen AHAHA u man are DIFFERENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hold tite u and URS

BULLL sh*t

me and scorpzz

BOTH KNW SLEEZY AND ELLZ

and ellz was nt dealin wit this head scarf girl

i dn\'t knw sh*t about this tranny business

but sleezy told me about this scarf head giver

like c ouple of weeks ellz went to see her

i dn\'t knw the ins and outs of this situation

but i knw

bull sh*t wen i see it

i\'m nt readin all this

sumone gemme and update plz

lol

nt MY team bruv

i only talk to sleezy

this whole thing has me in stiches tbh

i came in

saying things i didn\'t knw it wasn\'t okay to say

so boi

o guy can confirm my story

lol

Drawing for witnesses

Regardless if you f*cked the tranny or if it was your "friend" you will still be known as the trannybanger. Might aswell accept it. Kind of like how Jewcarelli isnt Jewish but hes still the vip2 resident jew.

i dont see why this has to be the case since its bait from the thread that the nigga wernt me.

i dunno if u lot are doing this on purpose or nt - this is frustraing the sh*t outta me. Anyone with common sense would see why would somone with whom this happened to make a thread about it exposing his business- giving you lot the profile and number to call