Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DJ Stashman

Rate You're Life Out Of Ten And Explain Why You Chose This Rating..

69 posts in this topic

Right now im at 5 because i feel i can do what i want but im not pushing myself at that point i know im capable of. I feel lucky that i know what i want to do because many people don't know what the f*ck they are doing with their lives. Blaming my surroundings is easy but im scared of failure. Experienced death in my family for the first time which i dont know how to react to. But still i believe this year will be good :D

Now rate your lives out of 10 and explain why

4, because I'm not satisfied or even happy with my life at the moment, but to rate my life any lower would be to overlook those who are suffering, or those in worse situations to me

doing well in college just finished exams and i think i went hard so i should be wavey but barely any proper links = a bi big sheg

well done, but needs improvement. does not represent the full extent of my abilities

5 but could go to 8, teetering on the edge between, goodness and just failure to an extent. life's just average atm though

Good job, good family, good friends.

Right now im at 5 because i feel i can do what i want but im not pushing myself at that point i know im capable of. I feel lucky that i know what i want to do because many people don't know what the f*ck they are doing with their lives. Blaming my surroundings is easy but im scared of failure.

Pretty much this, plan is to get it up to about a 9 by the end of the year.

Good job, good family, good friends.

Good job, good friends.

I think my family have been a let down. All good intentions and that but it's been a bumpy last few years.

i would say 5, had alot of upheavals last year and a terrible year the year before, so im starting from scratch in some areas of my life, this should be a good year for me, fingers crossed i get to move to a different flat coz that will mean i can go back to work aswell. basically theres alot of things in the pipeline for me at the moment, its just waiting to see what comes of it before i can decide how successful my life is at the moment

dry, sh*t 6th form ALL the friends i made there were kicked out... has to be the driest place in london.

most of my childhood friends are straying.

least ive got a roof over my head and my family are healthy.

hitting uni will be the light at the end of the tunnel

happier, healthier, stronger and more morally upright than ive ever been before. on the other hand i have less money now than i did when i was 18. also dont really no what direction to take atm will call it 10 once i kno what im doing, got more money than i need and have impregnated some women.

4, because I'm not satisfied or even happy with my life at the moment, but to rate my life any lower would be to overlook those who are suffering, or those in worse situations to me

Couldnt of put it better myself.

About three weeks ago it would have been around 7 yeah but now it's like 4.

About three weeks ago it would have been around 7 yeah but now it's like 4.

So you actually do want me to make love to you?

s'all relative so i'm gonna say 3. no drive at all.

Just being sure. It's been posted on here twice, so now I can have sex with you in any circumstances and it is legally sound.

BOOM.

Just being sure. It's been posted on here twice, so now I can have sex with you in any circumstances and it is legally sound.

BOOM.

Can't wait bbz xxxxxxxxxxxx

Right now 9

Happy with everything. Great mum, nan and other 'close' fam members

Gettin focused with uni, got ma lil job .. plus im alive *touches wood*