Rate You're Life Out Of Ten And Explain Why You Chose This Rating..

DJ Stashman

Right now im at 5 because i feel i can do what i want but im not pushing myself at that point i know im capable of. I feel lucky that i know what i want to do because many people don't know what the f*ck they are doing with their lives. Blaming my surroundings is easy but im scared of failure. Experienced death in my family for the first time which i dont know how to react to. But still i believe this year will be good :D

Now rate your lives out of 10 and explain why

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now im at 5 because i feel i can do what i want but im not pushing myself at that point i know im capable of. I feel lucky that i know what i want to do because many people don't know what the f*ck they are doing with their lives. Blaming my surroundings is easy but im scared of failure.

Pretty much this, plan is to get it up to about a 9 by the end of the year.

i would say 5, had alot of upheavals last year and a terrible year the year before, so im starting from scratch in some areas of my life, this should be a good year for me, fingers crossed i get to move to a different flat coz that will mean i can go back to work aswell. basically theres alot of things in the pipeline for me at the moment, its just waiting to see what comes of it before i can decide how successful my life is at the moment