SHANK

Supermalt

lmao Adam deacon>>

Swear this is all he does?! he acts himself as well lolol

Surely there must be other roles out there?

lol @ hiring Adam Deacon to play any other role though

1 day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.shank

oh dear, I actually had to stop watching 1Day during the film it was that bad

I still wanna see Shank though

lmao Adam deacon>>

N Dubz movie, if ever there is a need, Adam Deacon as Dappy

• Downvote 1

lmao Adam deacon>>

N Dubz movie, if ever there is a need, Adam Deacon as Dappy

explanation of the neg

preciated

• Downvote 1

vlcsnap2010081310h04m39.png

This guys 'acting' was hilariously bad.

vlcsnap2010081310h05m27.png

But it was topped by this guy, who sounded like a poor mans Danny Dyer and when you're a poor mans Danny Dyer you know you must be really,really really sh*t.

vlcsnap2010081310h06m31.png

The pointless skanking scene which immediately aged the film so yutes are still skanking in 2015? Ok then.

add onto the fact of the cynical casting so we have some black boys a white guy,asian boy and Adam Deacon playing a 'turk' all running together in a crew. :lol: talk about covering your bases.

• Upvote 3

just saw "shank". even though i herd nuffin but bad reviews i thought id watch cos i had nuffin better to do and to give my opinion...

it was quite a sh*t film really. some really REALLY cringing moments and some parts of the dialogue and acting really came across quite cheap....

that said i did think the general idea was a good thought, just very poorly executed. the setting of a war torn future london is interesting, it holds similarities to the favelas in rio. but then compare city of god and this film...

the ONLY good thing about this film was the tempa t preformance and camera work, that was hard.

also the use of random gritty dubstep tunes during fight scenes was mildly humerous.

But it was topped by this guy, who sounded like a poor mans Danny Dyer and when you're a poor mans Danny Dyer you know you must be really,really really sh*t.

The pointless skanking scene which immediately aged the film so yutes are still skanking in 2015? Ok then.

add onto the fact of the cynical casting so we have some black boys a white guy,asian boy and Adam Deacon playing a 'turk' all running together in a crew. :lol: talk about covering your bases.

all these things had me creasin, added to the 'malis' who's leader was some injun, none a dem man were somali/ the white guy with his dog all lickin his face/ robbie G/the khat an none a dem were fighters for all their shitty weaponry

the film made me LOL hard at the same time i was engaged with the the serious scenes

i watched the film from a different perspective to you lot

there was too much goin on with the themes an the cartoon sh*t but i appreciated it because it was done well even if it didnt all gel together

good film man, watch it for jokes, the message is clear

• Downvote 1

The only post that matters.

/thread