Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Finding A Geniune Partner When You Are Rich And Succesful

45 posts in this topic

Must be f*ck*ng hardHow do you separate the real from the fakeAllow going sleep at night next to someone knowing they could just be after you because your money and their ''love'' is emptyHow would you go about finding a women not just after your money?

you, my friend, will never have that problem
Im content with thatI just want enough money to get byWith money comes greed, evil and betrayal How do you plan to become rich though?Or do you have a Vincent Chase in the circle Mr rebore Tirtle?

I agree it would be pretty much impossible to tell if someone was genuine if you was rich and famous.I'm sure there's been plenty of marriages where the woman has only been in it for fame/money(at the start anyways) and they've gone on to have kids and be married for yearsssss

I dunno what you mean by Genuine tbhI mean you could get a girl whos after your money and the lifestyle. You could also aim for a girl whos on par (career,money) with you and she could be with you because socially and finanically its a good match.lifes f*cked

Keep the extent of your assets a secret.Brother currently does this, dad did it, and I will do it.Nothing.

Money buried under the tallest tree in the park FTW.

There's no way to know if anyone's ever with you for the reasons you'd like, successful or not.

i think u know in ur belly if somone is genuine or not but most people gas themselves/allow themselves to be gassed so still get burned in the end. i can smell a fake, theres been a few even tho im not really 'rich and successful'. i guess it comes down to how well u can read people.

On the flip side though, I'm sure there are alot of beautiful women out there, who question if a man wouldn't want to be with them if they didn't look the way they did.Guess the point I'm making is, both genders base their relationships on shallow motives.

Braaav,Why do you think they made that TV show? :D :D jk but on a serious notewould be f*ckin hardgotta get that loyal chick before you make it big

marry a bitch who is already rich, that way u know she is independent financially with or without you, thus u know she aint just wit u 4 the P

marry a bitch who is already rich, that way u know she is independent financially with or without you, thus u know she aint just wit u 4 the P
or maybe shes a money grabber and isnt satisfied with what shes managed to get already?

i think u know in ur belly if somone is genuine or not but most people gas themselves/allow themselves to be gassed so still get burned in the end. i can smell a fake, theres been a few even tho im not really 'rich and successful'. i guess it comes down to how well u can read people.
Defo there is tell tale signs, their actions speak a thousand words, its just if you really are listening. - you can go do the whole suttle little tricks etc, but some people play the game well because they want it so badly.

this topic applies for everyone u knoi no woman that chek man for his motor.....so no-ones safe realli

what about his brain power? is that exploitation also, because when i meet a man that can teach me something i dont know i invest a lot of my energy in being around them.knowledge is an asset too, sometimes i only find people attractive because of what they know.

or maybe shes a money grabber and isnt satisfied with what shes managed to get already?
yh obviously that can happen, but the chances of her using u 4 money is a lot less than if you were with a chick who was broke

i'm marrying a girl from the motherland, f*ck these english girls, all tricks and games.

dnt bring them heretheyll get gassed up by the females over here

i'm marrying a girl from the motherland, f*ck these english girls, all tricks and games.
this crossed my mind but they would assume anyone from europe is ballin. profit motive is still there

dnt bring them heretheyll get gassed up by the females over here
yeah.. thought that already. their head would get turned so quickly.
this crossed my mind but they would assume anyone from europe is ballin. profit motive is still there
not always the case, people looked down on my brother when he visited cause they thought he looked down on people there.. when it wasnt the case.