Finding A Geniune Partner When You Are Rich And Succesful

Mame Biram Diouf

i think u know in ur belly if somone is genuine or not but most people gas themselves/allow themselves to be gassed so still get burned in the end. i can smell a fake, theres been a few even tho im not really 'rich and successful'. i guess it comes down to how well u can read people.
Defo there is tell tale signs, their actions speak a thousand words, its just if you really are listening. - you can go do the whole suttle little tricks etc, but some people play the game well because they want it so badly.

marry a bitch who is already rich, that way u know she is independent financially with or without you, thus u know she aint just wit u 4 the P
or maybe shes a money grabber and isnt satisfied with what shes managed to get already?
yh obviously that can happen, but the chances of her using u 4 money is a lot less than if you were with a chick who was broke

dnt bring them heretheyll get gassed up by the females over here
yeah.. thought that already. their head would get turned so quickly.
i'm marrying a girl from the motherland, f*ck these english girls, all tricks and games.
this crossed my mind but they would assume anyone from europe is ballin. profit motive is still there
not always the case, people looked down on my brother when he visited cause they thought he looked down on people there.. when it wasnt the case.