Finding A Geniune Partner When You Are Rich And Succesful

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Lisa Turtle

Lol @ non westernised like she won't marry you for papers and send your p to her lover back home.I'd hate for a man to pay my way., same way I'd hate to pay a mans way.The joke is that within my social circle there is a group of guys we know that hate the notion of splitting the bill at dinner etc. They find it insulting and emasculating if we even suggest to go halves. I find it so odd.

Guest Lisa Turtle

I argue with one of my girlfriends all the time about this. Whenever she goes on a date, she'll just sit there when the bill comes in siilence. She says that when he she is still at the courtng stages, she won't pay because the prospective boyfriend is doing 'the chase'. When they are in a relationship, she'll offer almost all the time.I told her that wasn't a good attitude to have but she says it is and I quote 'an insult' for her to pay at that stage.I feel uncomfortable when I get paid for. I always try to chip in, infact I've been in situations where I was always paying.

Guest Triple XXX

boy i just go where the wind takes me tbhnever even had a date bar cinema n i paidbut if she already hs her purse out then she can do what she's doinjus means more popcorn n sweets for me

• Upvote 2

Lol @ non westernised like she won't marry you for papers and send your p to her lover back home.I'd hate for a man to pay my way., same way I'd hate to pay a mans way.The joke is that within my social circle there is a group of guys we know that hate the notion of splitting the bill at dinner etc. They find it insulting and emasculating if we even suggest to go halves. I find it so odd.
:D Like girls having alternative motives is just a Western thing LOL

I argue with one of my girlfriends all the time about this. Whenever she goes on a date, she'll just sit there when the bill comes in siilence. She says that when he she is still at the courtng stages, she won't pay because the prospective boyfriend is doing 'the chase'. When they are in a relationship, she'll offer almost all the time.I told her that wasn't a good attitude to have but she says it is and I quote 'an insult' for her to pay at that stage.I feel uncomfortable when I get paid for. I always try to chip in, infact I've been in situations where I was always paying.
I hate chicks like your bredrin. Absolutely loathe and disgust her mentality.Most man wouldn't mind paying for a chick, but for her to expect like say she is automatically above the guy is some d*ckhead ting. The thing about this is no self respecting guy would even waste time on a chick like your friend, however the p*ssy hungry no backbone having type guys will more than happily empty their account in the hope they will be getting some p*ssy. IMO, that's the only reason your bredrin has the audacity to say that purely because there are too many of these no backbone having cunts that will pay for her on a date.

for the man, its natural for a woman to be attracted to security over most other things and money = security usually. i think its a waste of time pondering on whether she wouldve liked you if u didnt have what you had, but while dating you will just have to discover what she's about, and if she makes an effort on her part .