Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

Busted

74 posts in this topic

*Opens pack of Thai Sweet Chicken McCoy's and gets comfortable*Edit

wow strong detective work sum women are jus plain f*cked

pos'd for level headed thinking and a good yarn

props on that onebar the detective work and being caught red handed this reminds me of an ex so i kno how man musta been feelinbut at least he found out now before he was with her for longer n it became more serious

'' Ive got a lot to deal with at the moment so i understand if you can't be with me, but i love you and i told you that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't mean to hurt you''hate this sort of line its so f*ck*ng fake.
For real.This was used on me when I was 17.

Girl told him she aint really feelin it. Its f*cked cos she had the guys overlapping for a period of time but in a way ur boy should be grateful that she never tried to keep things up and carry them both away. I cs doin the necessary follow up work, its all about what makes u sleep easiest at night time

most interesting read done in a long while fukin ell...u guys definately did this 1 correct - u went in - and come out with an outcome...she is definately, truly fukd...did the boy say or anyone say how long she was banging dis other guy for...?

Took me about 3 reads to understand certain parts, but pos'd for the outcome. Glad to hear bitches being caught out.

yea there really should a national hoe database or something

I actually want top pos about 10 times simply for the fact that scumbag of a chick got caught.You'll get pos'd on 9 different posts.

Trusay we need to bring back the hoe databasejust a list of namesthing is certain guys will see wife there and be devastatedprobably me 2bh

@ Lewis, we think alike i was gonna put the song in there, i've been singing it to. @ Young Tef, sorry bout the grammar i was in a rush to write it down whilst it was fresh in my memory and my girl was calling me to hurry and come to bed. @ prdx, Yeah thats what i showed him, he s grateful although she's slipped before with other f*ckerys, this was the straw that broke the camels back. He's told me other storys in the past which have made me think shes too immature for him, but again i didn't wanna pass my ideas onto him, just gave him my opinion and left him to do what he's doing.@ ImHim@ i dunno if he has banged her, i forgot to ask in the commotion of it all.

well done. Found out this chick was a d*ckhead without any negative action.9 out of 10 times cheats/liars get found out.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
:D FULLY MOCKING HIM

Told him i feel to bait her up, he told me she changed her facebook settings, you can't search for her anymore..

The cheek of this whore. I beg someone on road bust her face wide open.

beg ur friend meet her and tell her the story about his father and how he use to beat his mum and sh*t then ask "why so serious?"

Nothing better than 2 man seeing the situation for what it is rather than getting into some d*ckhead beef over a slore.