Busted

Gunner

Guest Triple XXX

props on that onebar the detective work and being caught red handed this reminds me of an ex so i kno how man musta been feelinbut at least he found out now before he was with her for longer n it became more serious

'' Ive got a lot to deal with at the moment so i understand if you can't be with me, but i love you and i told you that i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't mean to hurt you''hate this sort of line its so f*ck*ng fake.
For real.This was used on me when I was 17.

Girl told him she aint really feelin it. Its f*cked cos she had the guys overlapping for a period of time but in a way ur boy should be grateful that she never tried to keep things up and carry them both away. I cs doin the necessary follow up work, its all about what makes u sleep easiest at night time

@ Lewis, we think alike i was gonna put the song in there, i've been singing it to. @ Young Tef, sorry bout the grammar i was in a rush to write it down whilst it was fresh in my memory and my girl was calling me to hurry and come to bed. @ prdx, Yeah thats what i showed him, he s grateful although she's slipped before with other f*ckerys, this was the straw that broke the camels back. He's told me other storys in the past which have made me think shes too immature for him, but again i didn't wanna pass my ideas onto him, just gave him my opinion and left him to do what he's doing.@ ImHim@ i dunno if he has banged her, i forgot to ask in the commotion of it all.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
:D FULLY MOCKING HIM