Busted

Gunner

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
:D FULLY MOCKING HIM
not gonna lie im getting mad right now

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
I cannot believe this. Some harm would have been done by now. That is an absolute mockage!!!

I cannot believe this. Some harm would have been done by now. That is an absolute mockage!!!

pos'dwhat a storydetective work and everythingyou cant make that sh*t upi swearthere is a TV series of material in this forumits f*ckin hard for guys out hereyour boy has a girl who i presume is treating her rightshe wants to f*ck him about and expects him to go along with itf*ckin idiotshe cant think a lot of him if she thinks he would take her back 2 months laterFOOLISHUHHH

good work, who the hell does that girl think she is telling him she would of only been with this other guy 2 months and then gone back, never heard anything so f*cked up and stupid in all my life. also as already said, glad u guys all managed to talk about it calmly without getting at eachother, this girl needs to be exposed for the whore she is 2bh, some people have too much f*ck*ng nerve.

shoulda boxed her for dat, sorry she's takin the piss

blink.gif FULLY MOCKING HIM
f*ck*ng hell, she's still taking the piss! That got me mad too, had to do a double read.