Busted

Gunner

Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
WHAT? This has got me mad now!

verything can be normal for a year, 2 years, 3 years then without warning and no apparent reason shank u in the heart
It's never like that.There are always signs. Most guys just miss them the first time round.Your chick doesn't suddenly turn round and cheat with someone then drop "only would have been for 2 months" unless it's got to a point where she's just lost all respect for you.It doesn't happen overnight.Shes a prick but hopefully the guy will learn from this and spot a deteriorating relationship next time it develops.

• 2 months later...
Just spoke to him He said he rang her this morning to sort out some broadband contract which she has in his name. Here the sh*t she comes out with.Her: You shouldn't have done that. You have ruined my life, you were wrong, you should have come to me. I would have only gone out with him for 2 months then come back to you. People change, im sorry (in a voice that just screams i don't care)GOT ME FULLY MAD HEARING THIS, SO MAD THAT I'M GETTING MAD AT HIM DOWN THE PHONE.Told him to forget her, but never forget how she's going on cos there will be a time when you so speak mutually and she may try it/ realise she wants you.
:D FULLY MOCKING HIM
this is really quite extraordinary

verything can be normal for a year, 2 years, 3 years then without warning and no apparent reason shank u in the heart
It's never like that.There are always signs. Most guys just miss them the first time round.
this is very true
i can c/s this from experience (sadly)

LOL!I showed this thread to my bredrin and he got all para and tried to trick me into deleting it. I sent him the link to this tread on facebook because he's not really getting it in my opinion. He's still be sexing the chick , which i told him not to do as no matter what he tells himself, he is not fully over her, and it will only complicate things.Kept telling him, he's gonna get mad at her sooner or later, when she doesnt treat him any different because it suits her to get sex from him now and again.he thinks he has the upper hand, but i can tell he doesn't from the way he wtalks to me about her.In his view, he's fine getting sex now and again.Ive tried to explain to him, that she will not show you the same respects , and it's true. They will arrange to link, she will flat out not turn up and say she either forgot, or deny she even made an arrangement with him.This has urked him abit, and i said, fam, you want her to show you that she wants you, but she will not when you lower your value to just accepting sex.She gives him sex, and thinks thats all she has to do. That suited him up to a degree, but it dont now. She dont want him to sex/see anyone else. I said ''fam, dont do anything with her. see what she does. Does she try to take you out, buy you anything, etc along those lines''.Its been about 6weeks and shes done none of the above, only come to link him at his house and sex.Ive told him to hot her, told him, let ME speak to her, showed this thread to 2 of my other bredrins, they got mad reading it.Some of his boys are co singing what you lot have said.So i sent this link to him. He come to my yard early on thursday gone, saying her friends go on here, delete it, asking who else have you show etc. Im half asleep so im about to proceed, mans all telling me, that my name and my girls name have been baited up in the story. I check this trhead again, cos i know the only name i wrote in here was his ex girls name. I see no names, so im like '' fam what are you on about there are no names. My name isnt here, neither is my girls, or your name what are you on about. My girl comes down asks whats the commotion (its just gone 9am) i read the whole thread out ALOUD to them, then we ask him, what's the problem?He admits that he's acting moist. I say i aint deleting it, cos i know your exe dont use this site, ive shown it 2 2 people, they wont show anyone. Tell him to man up, why are you even caring if your ex gets baited up, look how shes has and IS treating you. She DOES NOT CARE. and you care if people see this cos it will expose her/get back to her.All in all, he said, and i do beleive him that he dont want her back.gotta eat dinner will update after.

Ive tried to explain to him, that she will not show you the same respects , and it's true. They will arrange to link, she will flat out not turn up and say she either forgot, or deny she even made an arrangement with him.
Probably the ringtone she has for when he calls

Gunner, if your boy was my boy I'd just leave it now. As a tough bredrin (I'm assuming here) you've done what needs to be done tbh, you've shown him the levels of his ex so leave him to it and if anything just try distracting him i.e never talking about her, boys night out, set him up on dates, theatre or cinema or whatever you man do to have fun and get away from it.His still at that stage where he can't just lock her off, his emotions are still controlling his actions even though he knows he shouldn't be entertaining her in any shape or form.

Hope she gets aids.If I was your boy I would flip this round, make her fall for me, go on like I like her and ting then beat another girl and let her know about it, see how she feels.*I dont know if your boy has the potential to do this kinda stuff*

Hope she gets aids.If I was your boy I would flip this round, make her fall for me, go on like I like her and ting then beat another girl and let her know about it, see how she feels.*I dont know if your boy has the potential to do this kinda stuff*
judging from everything i have read we both know he doesn't have what it takes.she cheated on him and just because he gets thrown pum (the same pum she's already shown him was worthless) he thinks he's got the upper hand? he needs to get a grip and come back to the real world because like it or not he does live here

your boy is moist end of.'his' chick dont rate him which is why she thinks she can do said things to him like its nothinghe deserves everything he gets - which maybe he will learn fromcalling her to arrange broadband( was blatently some moist excuse to ring her) i cant understand when man dem come like this you should just leave him to do what he wants and let him be treated as some doormat

• Upvote 2

LOL!I showed this thread to my bredrin and he got all para and tried to trick me into deleting it. I sent him the link to this tread on facebook because he's not really getting it in my opinion. He's still be sexing the chick , which i told him not to do as no matter what he tells himself, he is not fully over her, and it will only complicate things.Kept telling him, he's gonna get mad at her sooner or later, when she doesnt treat him any different because it suits her to get sex from him now and again.he thinks he has the upper hand, but i can tell he doesn't from the way he wtalks to me about her.In his view, he's fine getting sex now and again.Ive tried to explain to him, that she will not show you the same respects , and it's true. They will arrange to link, she will flat out not turn up and say she either forgot, or deny she even made an arrangement with him.This has urked him abit, and i said, fam, you want her to show you that she wants you, but she will not when you lower your value to just accepting sex.She gives him sex, and thinks thats all she has to do. That suited him up to a degree, but it dont now. She dont want him to sex/see anyone else. I said ''fam, dont do anything with her. see what she does. Does she try to take you out, buy you anything, etc along those lines''.Its been about 6weeks and shes done none of the above, only come to link him at his house and sex.Ive told him to hot her, told him, let ME speak to her, showed this thread to 2 of my other bredrins, they got mad reading it.Some of his boys are co singing what you lot have said.So i sent this link to him. He come to my yard early on thursday gone, saying her friends go on here, delete it, asking who else have you show etc. Im half asleep so im about to proceed, mans all telling me, that my name and my girls name have been baited up in the story. I check this trhead again, cos i know the only name i wrote in here was his ex girls name. I see no names, so im like '' fam what are you on about there are no names. My name isnt here, neither is my girls, or your name what are you on about. My girl comes down asks whats the commotion (its just gone 9am) i read the whole thread out ALOUD to them, then we ask him, what's the problem?He admits that he's acting moist. I say i aint deleting it, cos i know your exe dont use this site, ive shown it 2 2 people, they wont show anyone. Tell him to man up, why are you even caring if your ex gets baited up, look how shes has and IS treating you. She DOES NOT CARE. and you care if people see this cos it will expose her/get back to her.All in all, he said, and i do beleive him that he dont want her back.gotta eat dinner will update after.
Does he even realize that he has turned into the woman in the relationship here? Hes HER link.She comes round for nothing but d*ck and allows him to service her, then she garrn out the door with nothing but an insincere 'I'll call you later'', leaving him with nothing but empty promises and dirty sheets.Deep.