Jordon shows theres hope for the ghetto underachievers n fruity loop producers

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1248965/Katie-Price-flashes-wedding-ring-time.html

Katie Price is not known for her modesty when it comes to her taste in jewellery.

But it seems new husband Alex Reid is already having a positive effect on the glamour model after buying her a wedding ring costing just £2,200.

The thick set platinum panelled band, encrusted with small diamonds, is in sharp contrast with the £350,000 ring Katie's ex-husband Peter Andre gave her when they married in 2005.

However, Katie is said to have adopted a new approach to her jewellery collection following her 20-minute wedding.

A source told the Daily Mirror: 'In keeping with their quick, unflashy wedding, Kate didn't want a showy diamond ring. She wanted something plain, something she can wear all the time, even when she is horse riding.

'It's not flashy at all, but both she and Alex love it. Katie could not be happier.'

The ring, which Katie used her credit card to pay for at TeNo jeweller's in Las Vegas, is in keeping with the $3,475 band Price bought her cage-fighter earlier this week.

It seems Alex has already settled into his role as Katie's husband, as he was pictured gallantly holding a coat in front of the model's face when she found herself getting shy in front of paparazzi as they arrived at the airport in Las Vegas.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1248965/Katie-Price-flashes-wedding-ring-time.html#ixzz0elzmYhxL

bitch worth 40 million aswell

lol @ alex reid. broke motherf*cker

thats bullshit. i will never beleive that even if i see her bank statement. maybe 10m more like which is still 999,000 too much

Tulse it shows theres also hope for ur mum. my bredrin who plays for catford saw her pic on my pc and said he would.

u never know.

/

it also shows that britain has a craving appetite for self promotion

such low self esteem that they want everyone to know what they're doing

everyones a f*ck*ng celeb nowdays. disgusting. i will slap anyone i see reading an OK mag near me

• Upvote 1

@ Mathsboy

omds i was joking you could have all the tools in the world and still be sh*t, and you could have a microphone and an empty butter tub and elastic bands and be amazing

it's abaaat tha artist within

fgsdfgsdfgs.png

do you know what i am saying?

/

i was just retweeting the common view/view reflected within topic title