Arsenal need me. So That's where I'm going/////

Gunner

Chamakh wants Arsenal moveMoroccan reveals summer wishMarouane Chamakh has revealed that he wants to move to England this summer when he becomes a free agent, and has stated Arsenal are the club he wants to sign for.A host of teams have been chasing the highly-rated Moroccan international, who is out of contract at Bordeaux in the summer, but he has now revealed he wants to sign for the Gunners.Arsenal tried to sign the 26-year-old last summer but could not agree terms, but Arsene Wengerhas retained his interest.However, in recent times Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Everton and Sunderland have all made contact with Chamakh's representatives as he is now free to talk terms with any interested clubs.Inter Milan, Juventus and Sevilla have also been in touch, but Chamakh has now confirmed that he wants to move to the Emirates."My future? Well, I hold all the cards, I have no reason to be under pressure but everyday passing by, I am a little less a Bordeaux player," he revealed.Arsenal"My choice is to join Premier League and if I could choose, I will go to Arsenal."Bordeaux has brought me so much. I will soon clearly state things so the club can prepare to find my replacement peacefully."Chamakh is full of praise for Bordeaux boss Laurent Blanc."Laurent Blanc has brought us a winning state of mind, he has taught us how to hate defeat," he told L'Equipe."Both on mental and physical levels, I am at my best. Three years ago, I was still a little crazy. Now I can manage my efforts, which allows me to be more clear-sighted at the end of the match."I have improved, but I can still improve. I am not only happy to play anymore. I have become someone who wants to win. I am more a scorer, but not enough yet. There are too many situations where I still do a pass for a player in a better position."

f*ck this guy, we need Villa.Unless we get this guy on a free and spend p's on a goalkeeper and centre mid.
Come summer he will be a free agent.
Yh I know but since Wenger has stated he enquired about Villa either hes lying or we have money.! But I can see Wenger getting Chamakh on a free and not spending again this summer, so I'd rather see us splash out on Villa.

In the summer Chamakh seemed a good option, to give the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner & Vela another year to get up to speed. Next summer I dunno, he has looked very good in the Champions League games tho. Anyway seems like its likely to happen...

Arsene Wenger reacted in a positive manner following Marouane Chamakh's confirmation he wants to join Arsenal.The Moroccan star is being chased a by a host of clubs around Europe, with his contract at Bordeaux set to expire.Chamakh will be available on a free transfer in the summer and he revealed over the weekend that it would be his dream to move to the Emirates and link up with Wenger.Speaking to French television, Wenger has reaffirmed his fondness for the highly-rated forward."In life you should achieve your dreams, above all you should try for them," a smiling Wenger told Canal+."We do like him a lot, but the day we sign him - we will let you know."Arsenal attempted to sign Chamakh last summer and again this January, but Bordeaux - who are still in the UEFA Champions League - insisted on him staying.The Gunners now look in pole position to land him on a free transfer in the summer.

torres had stats not that much better think it was 1 in 3 or suttinHe is strong,pacey and athletic with good tekkersreckon he could do torres numbers the similarities are striking apart from the fact el nino was younger when he joined us
fam torres was a known beast b4 he joined lolerpoolrafas actually f*cked him up

In the summer Chamakh seemed a good option, to give the likes of Eduardo, Bendtner & Vela another year to get up to speed. Next summer I dunno, he has looked very good in the Champions League games tho. Anyway seems like its likely to happen...
Arsene Wenger reacted in a positive manner following Marouane Chamakh's confirmation he wants to join Arsenal.The Moroccan star is being chased a by a host of clubs around Europe, with his contract at Bordeaux set to expire.Chamakh will be available on a free transfer in the summer and he revealed over the weekend that it would be his dream to move to the Emirates and link up with Wenger.Speaking to French television, Wenger has reaffirmed his fondness for the highly-rated forward."In life you should achieve your dreams, above all you should try for them," a smiling Wenger told Canal+."We do like him a lot, but the day we sign him - we will let you know."Arsenal attempted to sign Chamakh last summer and again this January, but Bordeaux - who are still in the UEFA Champions League - insisted on him staying.The Gunners now look in pole position to land him on a free transfer in the summer.
will be at arsenal in the summer guaranteedthe amount of different nationalities playing for arsenal is stupid

how was torres a known beast?he was a joke in his final season fam. missed 5 penalties and scored 13 goalshow has rafa f*cked him up? he even says he owes him alot for showing faith in himyou are fishing still should never have bit
are u really saying torres was not going on with tings in spain b4 he joined ur joke of a clubis that what your really saying?are you really speaking highly of rafa?is that what your really doing? :D

I dont know if there is the old archive in this forumCheck the thread I made when we were close to signing him99% of the forum said he is any football manager "crack" signingI said he would be a top signing and see what happenedtbh from today onwards I will start posting in the sports room properly you f*ckers wouldnt know a good footballer if he kicked the ball into your facesOF COURSE RAFA MADE TORRES THE PLAYER HE IS AND DEVELOPED SOME OF HIS GAMETO SAY ANYTHING ELSE WHEN HE HAS SCORED 50 goals DESPITE BEING INJURY PRONE SINCE HIS SIGNED IS LUDICROUSTorres>>>waynefybar akh dont lie to yourself

I dont know if there is the old archive in this forumCheck the thread I made when we were close to signing him99% of the forum said he is any football manager "crack" signingI said he would be a top signing and see what happenedtbh from today onwards I will start posting in the sports room properly you f*ckers wouldnt know a good footballer if he kicked the ball into your facesOF COURSE RAFA MADE TORRES THE PLAYER HE IS AND DEVELOPED SOME OF HIS GAMETO SAY ANYTHING ELSE WHEN HE HAS SCORED 50 goals DESPITE BEING INJURY PRONE SINCE HIS SIGNED IS LUDICROUSTorres>>>wayne fybar akh dont lie to yourself
i was not one of those who doubted torres/Torres>>>wayne :D :D :D :D :D :D bring me in on what ur smoking

torres had stats not that much better think it was 1 in 3 or suttinHe is strong,pacey and athletic with good tekkersreckon he could do torres numbers the similarities are striking apart from the fact el nino was younger when he joined us
fam torres was a known beast b4 he joined lolerpoolrafas actually f*cked him up
W T FActing like a lot of journalists weren't doubting the signing of Torres cos he had an average goal to games ratio and had never played in the CL.