Whats the largest amount of unhealthy food you have consumed in a day?

Captain Planet

Guest Triple XXX

i buy big boxes of chocolate from the cash and carry

ge somthing like 60 fredos in a box , get thru a box a week or close 2 that.

its some maddd chocolate addiction i have

how much?

need to get me some of these still

reeces.jpg

k now i dont feel so bad about all the crap i eat sometimes lol

i usually do really really well until dinner time :/

i eat sh*t like pork belly then finish it off with cheesecake or sticky toffee pudding. so i basically eat close to 2000 calories at dinner time alone

Guest Tulse Hill

i remember back iin summer 08;

woke up at 7am skipped collage with few mates we done 10-12 cans each, went to mc donalds and had a big mac remember spitting at bloke behidn till n throwing his hat outside and smashed the window, we left the scene;

got in town had 2 or 3 sausage rolls before buying a litre of vodka, me n mate done half each befoer going in and buying some malibu and downing that, gatted by 3ish, ordered a domino's pizza some hench thing for £16.99, went home and slepted till 5, woke up and started on another crate before goign town and ording fish n chips with battered sausage, walked into town and joined few lads for chinese, got chucked out for abuse language but had a meal n didnt have 2 pay for it!, smashed it in town down about £120 on drink before getting a kebab on way home, drunk a litre of diet coke before bed and went through 8-10 packs of crisps before finishing off half box of roses.

• Upvote 1