Tattoos

NiNES.

MONEY

OVER

EVERYTHING

LOL I know a few people with that, Cousins husband has Ones and dollar signs tattooed on him he also has Crime Heights (Crown heights) BK tattooed across his shoulders guys 40 this year all from his gang years i know he regrets them kind of ones.

I have three tattoos aint had a tattoo since i was 19,

maybe you should put except family and allah in brackets next to it or something brother

size 6 font

LOL

lol

ive got a big one that goes over my whole back, just a design of cherry blossoms, hearts and bees with 2 butterflies on each shoulder

the one on my wrist of my daughters name that was my avi

a flower on my foot with a pattern that goes up my leg to about mid shin

they are bloody addictive, im trying to hold out from getting another one

maybe you should put except family and allah in brackets next to it or something brother

size 6 font

LOL

lol

ive got a big one that goes over my whole back, just a design of cherry blossoms, hearts and bees with 2 butterflies on each shoulder

the one on my wrist of my daughters name that was my avi

a flower on my foot with a pattern that goes up my leg to about mid shin

they are bloody addictive, im trying to hold out from getting another one

c/s that

i want to get a couple more piercings but i think they hurt way more than tattoos, got my nose pierced about 2 months ago, had it done about 7 times before with a gun but had it done with a needle this time and i was nearly in tears it hurt so much, dont know why coz i can sit and get a tattoo with a straightface but i was pathetic when i got my nose done lol

Guest Triple XXX

my next one is covering my whole back

just need the P for that and find a good artist up here

i been gettin mine since '06 trend followers are jus f*ckin themselves up theyll regret them in a year or so so thats not really nothing to worry about