Tattoos

NiNES.

Guest Triple XXX

thats nothing i have to get mine done 3 times in a row cos i have dark skin (well thats what he said)

so when hes finished he goes over it and again

so hes jus tattoing open wounds

still feels good though

If anyones ever had shading, that is the worse.

3/4 needles at the same time being scraped up and down like a mechanical crayon.

Fleshy bit of the bicep and the bit near your underarm = biting leather.

ive always found the outline to be more painful than shading

it all depends on the tattooist aswell 2bh, they can make it as painful or as easy as they want

i had a couple done at a place near me, they f*cked up big time and it was mega painful

now i go to cornwall to get my tats done, the guy is an amazing artist and i managed to sit for 3 hours straight getting my back done and it wasnt even that bad compared to what ive experienced before

/

cant c/s the bit near your underarm coz ive not had anything done there, but the thought alone makes my eyes water

nah my guy was one of the best. wouldnt get it done otherwise.

coz it was a complicated design they had to bloodscar it first.

which is basically just doing the tattoo outline and lines without any ink.

so your skin becomes red and sore in the shape of the tatt.

that way whenthey get to the complex shading and sh*t, the normal purple dye they put on your skin doesnt rub off and they balls itup

Guest Lisa Turtle

Made the decision 5 mins ago that I'm definitely going to get one after agnosing for months. Its going to be very small, discrete and personal. Its just going to be text but I still want recommendations for good tattoo parlours in london. I wanna go quote and book it today.

If anyones ever had shading, that is the worse.

3/4 needles at the same time being scraped up and down like a mechanical crayon.

Fleshy bit of the bicep and the bit near your underarm = biting leather.

ive always found the outline to be more painful than shading

it all depends on the tattooist aswell 2bh, they can make it as painful or as easy as they want

i had a couple done at a place near me, they f*cked up big time and it was mega painful

now i go to cornwall to get my tats done, the guy is an amazing artist and i managed to sit for 3 hours straight getting my back done and it wasnt even that bad compared to what ive experienced before

/

cant c/s the bit near your underarm coz ive not had anything done there, but the thought alone makes my eyes water

I went with this girl to get her tattoo and they f*cked it up big time, i was crying for her.

The one on my spine was the one that made me go Ahhh the most but it was nothing , i have quite a high pain thresh hold.

Made the decision 5 mins ago that I'm definitely going to get one after agnosing for months. Its going to be very small, discrete and personal. Its just going to be text but I still want recommendations for good tattoo parlours in london. I wanna go quote and book it today.

You have PM's

Not to keen to permanently mark my skin in the name of looking good or whatever.

I think that only really applies to those who are only getting a tattoo because they think its "cool"

My tattoos aren't for the pleasures of other people and each one i have is personal to me and means something significant to me.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Ciph that scripture says we must not mark our bodies to mourn the dead. Full contextm I get people Quoting that sripture to me who are having sex, drinking, smoking weed and ravin every week.

How dare they tell me that getting my tat, which will symbolise my relationship with God is defiling my body?

Let he who I'd without sin cast the first stone. Etc.

Jonly one entity should be able to judge my decision.

This is just a general vent btw, not aimed at anyone.