Sexual immaturity

prdx

When i was younger i came across different "girls" who were self conscience about their own body. This was between the ages of 17-19, i even had one bitch try to cover my face with a duvet :D . Since i hit 20 i've been dealing with older women who dont have this problem until recently. This one female is cute, she has a nice body but she's afraid of letting me see her naked. Tbh its got to the point where i've had enough of her and its f*ck*ng annoying. Thought she'd be ok once she got used to me cos we actually sex but these are obviously deep rooted personal problems. Cant see her batty, breast, stomach and legs can be seen rarely on a very good day. I'm done with this girl now aint seen or spoken to her in just over a week. Anyone else seen this or been through this? If u've seen this, what are ur limits? If u've done this, why? Whats the most sexually immature thing u've done or seen

Guest Triple XXX

had one like thissome kinda body dysmorphia or some shitreally annoying they usually have other problems too like annorexia or bullimia or some shitdnt think theres anything you can do they need proffesional helpbut yea, super annoying

cover ur face loloool... ive had a girl hu was beating around the bush so much even she was da one hu came 2 my house, and bopped in2 my Bed n started grinding on me, becos she 4got 2 shave her legs in ida morning... kmt der was no f*ckin hair on her legs, sexy as f*ck... yep up to 19 i reckon girls keep doin disEdit: and she made me switch off all da lights in da whole house b4 she wud take off her leggings

Guest Triple XXX

i had that leg shave ting, bt truesay we were in an alley at the time she was like im not pullin it down i havent shaved my legslik ei f*ckin careshe came to mine in the evening tho legs shaved n all sortsshe was the one that licked my balls if anyones keepin track

Tbh I think a lot of girls are just conscious about there bodies. Especially if they aint comfortable with you in that way letting someone see you naked is quite a lot unless you're very confident or just don't give a sh*t.Come across many girls who at first would only sex under the sheets or with the lights off.I've come across a lot of girls that also cover their nipples when they first get naked. So they'd be laying there stark naked, flange out erryting with hands on nipples.Can think of 6-7 girls who have done this.

trust methe part that got me was the balls lick ting hahajokerone ting had 2 10 b cups or suttin smallwouldnt take her bra off as much as I tried to take it offshe then drops'they are too small' with a sad facecarried on beating was only 17 but looking back at it. its mad proper deep rooted sh*t. must have had a implant by now

do you guys see a 'trend' in the ladies who react this way?i had an ex that would never take off his shirthe was chubby, but it was quite firm so i liked, i think 80% of the time he sexed me wearing his Man U shirtother than that butt naked barefoot shaka zulu type of loving when im here this is strange because mum was just talking to me today about being careful that some1 doesn't 'plant' a camera in the room next time i have sex

Guest Flat Eric

back in the day one girl didnt wanna take off her top the first time we got downthe rest of the times she didnt mind. just make them comfortable and dont pressure them is what i learntanother time some other girl would let me do EVERYTHING but let me touch her breastsmadness