Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
djbmc

fao logic guys

14 posts in this topic

Anyone know if there's a way of setting the sequencer to a certain key, so that i can just jam and not worry about hitting a bum note coz logic will automatically transpose the note for me.

Dont know but do you know where i can download illmatic documentary from?

Anyone know if there's a way of setting the sequencer to a certain key, so that i can just jam and not worry about hitting a bum note coz logic will automatically transpose the note for me.

dont think so, but if you hit a bum note and it automatically transposes it for you

wouldnt it still be a bum not but just a octave higher?

dont think so, but if you hit a bum note and it automatically transposes it for you

wouldnt it still be a bum not but just a octave higher?

only if it were to transpose the note by an octave, having said that i don't think transpose is the word i was looking for, but you know wot i mean.

not eric my good sir i don't know, but if you to find a link pls throw in my direction. thanks.

yh i get you, try searching for midi note correction for logic

doubt there will be anything still

doubt there is. the logistics of it wouldnt work.

just learn one key until u master it tbh, then learn the next.

that's what Autotune is for fam, or any other pitch correction tool (I think Logic comes with one)

that's what Autotune is for fam, or any other pitch correction tool (I think Logic comes with one)

not for MIDI mate.

And yeh, knowing about progressions and working within a key can help to create movements in a tune you wouldn't have otherwise thought of, i'm judt trying to learn a bit more about music theory at the moment.

i'm judt trying to learn a bit more about music theory at the moment.

any links mate?

I think there's ways to make it snap to scale, and have the notes on that scale light up on piano roll view, although that may be FL Studio.

i'm judt trying to learn a bit more about music theory at the moment.

any links mate?

links for wot? online resources? i'll have a look.

dj_bmc do you think you'll ever make it mainstream like the other 1.5m people in this country who've downloaded logic n called themselves a producer

dj_bmc do you think you'll ever make it mainstream like the other 1.5m people in this country who've downloaded logic n called themselves a producer

Its not about making it mainstream tbh. It just shows that even without making it mainstream we can still call ourselves producers.