fao logic guys

djbmc

Anyone know if there's a way of setting the sequencer to a certain key, so that i can just jam and not worry about hitting a bum note coz logic will automatically transpose the note for me.

dont think so, but if you hit a bum note and it automatically transposes it for you

wouldnt it still be a bum not but just a octave higher?

Anyone know if there's a way of setting the sequencer to a certain key, so that i can just jam and not worry about hitting a bum note coz logic will automatically transpose the note for me.

dont think so, but if you hit a bum note and it automatically transposes it for you

wouldnt it still be a bum not but just a octave higher?

only if it were to transpose the note by an octave, having said that i don't think transpose is the word i was looking for, but you know wot i mean.

not eric my good sir i don't know, but if you to find a link pls throw in my direction. thanks.

that's what Autotune is for fam, or any other pitch correction tool (I think Logic comes with one)

not for MIDI mate.

And yeh, knowing about progressions and working within a key can help to create movements in a tune you wouldn't have otherwise thought of, i'm judt trying to learn a bit more about music theory at the moment.

that's what Autotune is for fam, or any other pitch correction tool (I think Logic comes with one)

i'm judt trying to learn a bit more about music theory at the moment.

any links mate?

links for wot? online resources? i'll have a look.