ID Cards To Be Introduced To London

Mame Biram Diouf

Welcome to the Police state brothers

Will begin as ''ID'' for 16-24 year olds instead of a passport to travel within Europe as well as to get into pubs, clubs etc

Will eventually be used how they were in Nazi Germany

We lose more and more human rights by the day and nobody even cares, would rather ask what to buy in TGI fridays

Welcome to the Police state brothers

Will begin as ''ID'' for 16-24 year olds instead of a passport to travel within Europe as well as to get into pubs, clubs etc

Will eventually be used how they were in Nazi Germany

We lose more and more human rights by the day and nobody even cares, would rather ask what to buy in TGI fridays

Good topic bro apart from this

no need to fire random shots.

I have not brought up ur irrelevant posts or topics. The fact that you are a stupid f*cking prick, or ur post in the blackberry thread showing all the intelligence of an attention seeking whore, but alas, i suppose this is a trait of a stupid f*cking prick.

the thing is allot of use are aware/concerned, but are capable of having 1 thought per day.

But like i said, good topic, but no need to fire unecessary shots, especially when ur slate is not clean.

No, Conservatives will not stop it, and if they do they will eventually reinstate it. They were the people who first proposed the idea back in the 90s. Back then the Labour party were against the idea.

Labour are always against everything the Conservatives propose, then when they get into power they do the exact same thing.

Really, what is the fuss about?

So many people are against ID cards, but they don't really know why.

You're acting like the government doesn't know everything about you already.

c/s this

i couldnt really give a sh*t, i have nothing to hide

Hey i care about your safety

Can i put cameras in your bedroom, bathroom etc to make sure you are safe?

If anything does happen it will be on camera

Dont worry i wont use to the footage for any other purpose other then to keep you gain

I mean if you have nothing to hide whats the problem?

The problem for me is more about the register than the cards. Yes the government can get hold of my details already if they need, however it doesn't stop with the government, this register will be available to private companies as well. I don't want all of my information in one place as well, look what happened with the child benefit records.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_identity_card_(United_Kingdom)#Database_extent_and_access

Really, what is the fuss about?

So many people are against ID cards, but they don't really know why.

You're acting like the government doesn't know everything about you already.

c/s this

i couldnt really give a sh*t, i have nothing to hide

Hey i care about your safety

Can i put cameras in your bedroom, bathroom etc to make sure you are safe?

If anything does happen it will be on camera

Dont worry i wont use to the footage for any other purpose other then to keep you gain

I mean if you have nothing to hide whats the problem?

dont try and be smart , we are talking about id cards not hidden cameras in my house, of course thats a completely different f*ck*ng issue

the reason im past caring is because theres nothing i can do about it, all my information is already on some computer somewhere, whats the point in worrying about something i cant change? everyone knows this country is a joke, the government arent going to listen to what the people want anyway, so ill carry on being concerned about things that i can do something about, sorry if that bothers some people but thats my opinion

you have passport

ni numbers

driver license

nus cards

registered oysters

licensed television sets

you pay congestion charges

you are captured on cctv 300+ times a day

do u feel safe?

and now u want id cards for what? you want uk concrete jungle version of im a celebrity get me outta here

have u listened to the arguments for this implementation?

lol @ all our information being sold to america then conveniently lost

again