ID Cards To Be Introduced To London

Mame Biram Diouf

Really, what is the fuss about?

So many people are against ID cards, but they don't really know why.

You're acting like the government doesn't know everything about you already.

it's not the cards, it's the data on Your account on the card, and the fact that the data will be for sale.

sorry queen bee but with a mentality like that you and the rest with that mindest are only a hindrance to society

im quite upset that you have a daughter now, not because i think you are a bad mum or anything, but u have the spirit of a loser

i did agree with you to a point until you made this second post, yes it is scary and it is f*cked up that these things are happening, but what am i supposed to do about it? just because i accept that there is nothing i can personally do about the decisions the government make does not make me a hinderance to society,nor should it make anyone upset that i have a daughter, i can think of many things that are more worrying about todays society rather than someone accepting they cannot do anything to change the actions of the government, im not saying i am pro id cards, infact i think its a terrible idea, but if i really cant bear to live with it i can move abroad,as can anyone else who doesnt want to live in this kind of police state, no one is forced to stay here and put up with it.

yea fair enough, but im just saying there is actually nothing i can do about what the government decide, so i can kick and scream all i want about it but it will still go ahead, its depressing but thats what this country is about now

this is what it is like everywhere, you have to use your voice to make change

do you even vote? 'cause having the right to vote gives you the power to change things

yea fair enough, but im just saying there is actually nothing i can do about what the government decide, so i can kick and scream all i want about it but it will still go ahead, its depressing but thats what this country is about now

this is what it is like everywhere, you have to use your voice to make change

true, but i cant see this government changing its mind even if the whole country oppose it

maybe im just to cynical about politics

ive only just gone on the electoral roll this year, so once ive done a bit of research about whats what i will be voting

Guest WAVESURFER

sorry queen bee but with a mentality like that you and the rest with that mindest are only a hindrance to society

im quite upset that you have a daughter now, not because i think you are a bad mum or anything, but u have the spirit of a loser

i did agree with you to a point until you made this second post, yes it is scary and it is f*cked up that these things are happening, but what am i supposed to do about it? just because i accept that there is nothing i can personally do about the decisions the government make does not make me a hinderance to society,nor should it make anyone upset that i have a daughter, i can think of many things that are more worrying about todays society rather than someone accepting they cannot do anything to change the actions of the government, im not saying i am pro id cards, infact i think its a terrible idea, but if i really cant bear to live with it i can move abroad,as can anyone else who doesnt want to live in this kind of police state, no one is forced to stay here and put up with it.

Pay no attention to Kurious' advice about raising kids. She lets her little brother rub lotion into her body and undresses in front of him. SNM.

Pay no attention to Kurious' advice about raising kids. She lets her little brother rub lotion into her body and undresses in front of him. SNM.

lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

wut

lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

wut

djdjdjd

lkjljklgjkl

g

hfgkf

k

jhgdjdj'''

jhdj'

man must of been waiting TIME to drop that

Guest WAVESURFER

lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

wut

She said it in a topic a few weeks ago.

Also said she caught the little dude looking at c***d p**n on her laptop.

Pyerr f*ckery ah gwan inna di kurious yard.

thun must be ill. how can he have not posted in this topic by now?

i think the ID cards are a waste of money, im not that bothered about the data cos dominos pizza alone have data i didnt know they had. as for losing the data on the ID card and it being available to be misused, well thats like anything else like a passport, bank card, address/bankstatement etc.

i think its a waste having an ID card with biometric details, THEN making it a requirement to have new passports with the same details. but then cars are gonna have the same info/details soon so its the future of things to come.