What temperature do you shower at?

Captain Planet

36 degrees, but only found out in some hotel where it had a temp guage on the shower. probably ideal for every1 seen as that's Your body temp, meanin lower or higher will make You cold or hot

my shower is f*cked, it's either far too cold or so hot it'll take ur skin off, i spend about 10 mins ever shower moving it slighly left and right, trying to find the right setting, all for my missus to go and wack it right up. which is another thing i don't get, why is it women don't seem to feel extreme heat?

Guest WAVESURFER

WTF bro, you showering with a thermometer?

nah when You're turnin da tap round 2 set the temp, it actually said the number of degrees on the tap as You turn it.

You lot are most definitely not from the ghetto.

nah when You're turnin da tap round 2 set the temp, it actually said the number of degrees on the tap as You turn it.

i said in a hotel

LOL

All i know i like my showers hot

Guest WAVESURFER

i said in a hotel

YOU INDUSTRY

WE IN DA STREETS

i guess its around like 50-60 and then before i step out i slowly make it cold and cold till i can't take it. That way your pores close up n sh*t i think.

Why do You wana go out of Your way to close up Your pores?

• Upvote 1

i guess its around like 50-60 and then before i step out i slowly make it cold and cold till i can't take it. That way your pores close up n sh*t i think.

Why do You wana go out of Your way to close up Your pores?

i duno. i like cold after hot. i duno why i would want my pores closed. i guess it's better? clean pores stay shut instead of gettin sweaty straight away?