Mame Biram Diouf

Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

2,011 posts in this topic

No need to lie we have all been turned down at least onceMemba one time saw this gal in a rave was certain she was a durtz, tried to drop some bars, said she was lesbian, she her later giving her number out to some next white youtThing is im not even a butters guy, i get gals, i was so pissed i went for someone of her standard and got turned down, knocked my confidence for a cuple weeks/Or situations you have seen either on buses, trains, friends, internet, raves etc

girl was like " i know You aint comin 2 talk 2 me "

only fassys get turned down still

only fassys get turned down still
i take it You're one of them guys that starts threatening girls when they get rejected?

one milf i danced with at a friends partygot the facebook, asked her out after a lil chat n she said "your younger than my son"i felt heart broken tbh didnt even wanna drop the age is nothing.. bar, plus i flopped with the chat aswellcant remember any others

never been rejected, every girl ive gone for has willingly had a relationship with me

never been rejected, every girl ive gone for has willingly had a relationship with me
Pretty hard to say no when youve been injected with horse tranquillizer tbh

Pretty hard to say no when youve been injected with horse tranquillizer tbh
go to sleep. ta

asdfgfdfhgfdssfghdfsfgh

dnt wanna talk about it tbhjus remember goin from very pleased with myself to devasted in less than 12 hours

asdfgfdfhgfdssfghdfsfgh
:D f*ckin hell./sorry dont recall this ever happening. :D

Someting along the lines of "Your buff but ur too young"

was seeing the guy for about a month, he was making all the moves, took me to meet his sister, took me out places, made an effort to get to know my friends etc all the usual relationship stuffthen after a month of wondering where it was going we went out one night, i got slightly more drunk that i should have done in order to give me the courage to have 'the talk' (considering i have never had to make the first move i was shitting it) finally got the balls to ask where we were going and what he wanted (being pretty sure this conversation was going to end well, all my friends and even all his friends were sure he was on it big time) and then he comes out with ' i really like you, i love spending time with you, you are amazing....................but i am not the relationship type, i am too involved with my music to have time for a girlfriend and the last thing i would want to do is ruin things by not giving you enough time and then we end up not talking'the embarrasment at that moment<<<<<<<later found out he has never had a girlfriend in his life :D funnily enough we are really good friends now, took a while for me to be able to talk to him again though

friday: when i look at u i swear i see the dress, babies everythingnext frriday: i think we moving too fast liz :D went from gassed to dashed rapid

asdfgfdfhgfdssfghdfsfgh
:D f*ckin hell./sorry dont recall this ever happening. :D
:D:D

when i was younger..think like 15 when i had dial up net.. .. knew this chick from ends and den like we was "friends" then i asked if i can u kno.. move it up.. and she was like "sorry i dont want a boyfriend right now" 2 days later in her msn name she had love hearts surrounding some next yewts namelmao.. felt peak ahahaahah

Queen that just meant he wanted a f*ck buddy./After dropping some bars to some chick in the smoking section at Abacus in London, she turns round to me and goes "Do you even shave yet"I was 17heartbroken.

Queen that just meant he wanted a f*ck buddy./After dropping some bars to some chick in the smoking section at Abacus in London, she turns round to me and goes "Do you even shave yet"I was 17heartbroken.
finally one worse than mine. :D

"i like you ya know...""awww your so cute"me: *uncomfortable laugh*i felt to just go sit in a corner

never been rejected, but then i'm not one of these "i love the chase" type of ppl, so unless a girl makes it blazingly obvious she's interested i won't pursue.

never been rejected, but then i'm not one of these "i love the chase" type of ppl, so unless a girl makes it blazingly obvious she's interested i won't pursue.
Generally this tbh. I take calculated risk, i cant take shame :D

Never put myself in a postion to be rejected. I never make the first move. Ever.

Never put myself in a postion to be rejected. I never make the first move. Ever.
You shuld try it, it's so impressive when a girl gets it right.Try pullin a guy over to dance.

I have a (possible outdated and unfair) lower opinion of girls that make the first move. Something puts me off when they do.