Most Foulest Habits

Eskay Jones

lol, some of you are sickening, probably picking my nose, i only do for a few days after doing some particularly dusty jobs, otherwise u just can't breathe thru ur nose. my mate once picked his ear and i swear what came out on the end of his finger could've passed as pizza topping.

*feels even more ill*

i suppose its a bit of a health care/beautician thing if u wanna look at it like that, but its generally quite nasty lol.

Yea i am a beauty therapist so it comes naturally for me to wanna pop a spot if i see one. I even get excited with the extraction part of my job, theres no better satisfaction than seeing little puss worms pop out from the black heads on somebodys nose. Natalie should know about this.

I mean yea its disgusting but your wearing gloves and its clearing out that persons skin of burrowed dirt so positives all over i say.

People really seriously eat their skin. Seriously?

You pop other peoples spots you dirty bastard don't judge.

i bite n eat the sides of my nails aswell

Used to do this as a kid. Was later told it was stress and anxiety related. Stopped doing it years ago.

All you man that are eating bits of yourself, fingers, organs etc

When one of them threads about giving head comes up..

Don't ANY of you lie and say you don't lipse the chick afterward.

Just saying.

Never done this (denied lipsing a chick). Just mugging off your own hygiene tbh.

Drinking straight from the tap at home is probably the worst I can think of. I'm a pretty clean living kind of guy.

i do this!

moretimes the bathroom tap

oh and i leave cups of water in my room overnight then drink them, get slewed for this

i took a knife out of the sink and used without washing, because i knew what it was used for before but ergh

• Upvote 1

everybody HAS ONE. when you do it your other half, mother looks at you in disgust. what is it.

No gayism required.

Mine could be pickin the belly button or jus chillin with hand down pants for hours on end probably have more but when i can think i'll post.

I swear i'm all over london and i'm in a nasty mood anybody talks nonsense i'll find you then i'll hurt you.

was in hammersmith yesterday at a cafe, two somalian women talking some next language and eating with their mouths full and chewing loud.

yuk

Let me know if this is sendage.

Was going to post

I swear i'm all over london and i'm in a nasty mood anybody talks nonsense i'll find you then i'll hurt you.

Lmao

Some random, incoherent threat.

Lol the guys a c*nt of the highest order.

Yeah you wont do nothing you're a stupid f*cking prick. keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick you idiot

People really seriously eat their skin. Seriously?
You pop other peoples spots you dirty bastard don't judge.

Lmao, its just not on the same level as putting your own skin in your mouth, chewing and then swallowing it.

lol at kaygee sending for natalie.

Stop it, shes a Beauty therapist too.

------

I know plently of people that reheat kfc tbh.

Was going to post

Lmao

Yeah you wont do nothing you're a stupid f*cking prick. keep being a stupid f*ck*ng prick you idiot

Thanks for proving my point.

Was going to post

Lmao

Thanks for proving my point.

Why must you take time out of your pointless life to talk to me. Stop it you aint gonna do diddly squat