I dont know what to do with my life, Im lost.

Kim

I dont know what I want from life anymore.

Just came out of a relationship on and off ting, but now ive got distractions im kinda wondering what i want from life and i havent got a clue.

im in a sh*t job, but even then career wise im lost too, did an aprentiship for paintin n decoratin bt left that early, didnt enjoy it...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Intervention

Personally, your a deviant and you need to find God, or at least some class & self-respect.

Try to do things that engage your brain and keep you fulfilled - so this doesn't include drinking, smoking weed, and whoring yourself.

Perhaps enroll in a university or college course that you have genuine interest in and keeps you mentally occupied.

A lot of the time people fall into a rut if they subconsciously dont feel they are being challenged in the manner they would like.

• Upvote 2

roll a zoot init?

ok serious answer now then...

keep doin Your sh*t job 2 keep Yourself goin, lookin in the meantime, You'll see suttin that interests You more, apply, and see wa gwan

go on holiday if You got the p.

Personally, your a deviant and you need to find God, or at least some class & self-respect.

Try to do things that engage your brain and keep you fulfilled - so this doesn't include drinking, smoking weed, and whoring yourself.

Perhaps enroll in a university or college course that you have genuine interest in and keeps you mentally occupied.

A lot of the time people fall into a rut if they subconsciously dont feel they are being challenged in the manner they would like.

ima take this on board my nucca.

roll a zoot init?

keep doin Your sh*t job 2 keep Yourself goin, lookin in the meantime, You'll see suttin that interests You more, apply, and see wa gwan

why mention weed tho, hate wen people do this....

i know what ur sayin bout intrests i dnt have any though :/

Guest Intervention

roll a zoot init?

why mention weed tho, hate wen people do this....

i know what ur sayin bout intrests i dnt have any though :/

Under your avatar

Interests: Weed, Booze

And of course you have interests

Aside from the above & women I am certain there are things that you find interesting, tv shows? which kind? books? what type? what type of music?

Any of the answers can open up things for you to pursue

I'd also like to point out that you are young, and a job is rarely something everyone loves - it shouldn't make you unhappy to the point of depression, but unfortunately money necessary.

If it really makes you unhappy you need to think again, perhaps a Career instead of a Job is what you need.

Not somthing to be persuing to make my live better though a crate of red stripe and a eighth, and my job doesnt really bother me, more time its jus 8 hrs out my day i hav to be somewhere dont bother me too much

i think im going into self-destruct mode which is were i jus crave new experiences........................I dunoooooo

roll a zoot init?

hate when pl say this

HOW IS A HOLIDAY USEFUL WHEN EVALUATING UR f*ck*ng LIFE

time to reflect, evaluate, enjoy Yourself and lift Your spirits.

Whatever you do dont quit your job. Even though its sh*t its something and once you quit you'll be totally lost. the days will drag on forever, you'll be the least motivated you have ever been. Get a new hobby or something as well so you never have time to think, keep constantly busy.

Took a gap year and that was so depressing. should of at least got a job to keep me doing something and out of the house.

I dont know what I want from life anymore.

Just came out of a relationship on and off ting, but now ive got distractions im kinda wondering what i want from life and i havent got a clue.

im in a sh*t job, but even then career wise im lost too, did an aprentiship for paintin n decoratin bt left that early, didnt enjoy it...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear sunscreen!!!!