When will you settle down? Or is it underway?

Eskay Jones

Guest Triple XXX

david why are planning to ruin ur life

\

i have goals i wanna achieve before settling down. maybe late 20s or early 30s

i dont see how thats ruining my life tbh

i just dont feel i would be able to settle down with one chick, dnt know how to explain it, dont mean i wanna be with hundreds of chicks i just havent seen a good enough reason for me to setle down

Guest Intervention

You never really know do you, every girl you have a relationship seems like she could be the one (until you find out she's been f*ck*ng some other dude for the past 6 months... :( )

[bashy] that's what you get kid

if you don't investigate and start to lust and then you get whipped [/bashy]

• Upvote 1

\

i just dont feel i would be able to settle down with one chick, dnt know how to explain it, dont mean i wanna be with hundreds of chicks i just havent seen a good enough reason for me to setle down

aite

but the headache of balancing more than one chick would drive me nuts

when it feels right tbh

next bday im 28 dont go raving as much no more but when i do I still party the same way i did 10 years ago

like the scottish guy said on misfits its not needed until 32 erc but not even then I think i will be ready

I see people from school and ends and that bollocks come chattin to me about their pissy kids and spouses dont care about that sh*t I'd rather have the man dem round and blaze weed and play pro I can sekkle down when im dead

dont try and fit into soceity try and do ur own thing only time i am ''normal'' is at work and it feels like an act and people at work try and befriend me and I dont bother coz most of them are to wooden they know when they will marry have kids and all that crap me I will have kids when the comdom splits or were so drunk no one bothers with protection

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

\

aite

but the headache of balancing more than one chick would drive me nuts

true, but i tend to deal with one at a time, i doubt ill have like 3 at once or something

dnt know how it would work with kids but i just see myself having a few with a few people i dont know why

when it feels right tbh

next bday im 28 dont go raving as much no more but when i do I still party the same way i did 10 years ago

like the scottish guy said on misfits its not needed until 32 erc but not even then I think i will be ready

I see people from school and ends and that bollocks come chattin to me about their pissy kids and spouses dont care about that sh*t I'd rather have the man dem round and blaze weed and play pro I can sekkle down when im dead

dont try and fit into soceity try and do ur own thing only time i am ''normal'' is at work and it feels like an act and people at work try and befriend me and I dont bother coz most of them are to wooden they know when they will marry have kids and all that crap me I will have kids when the comdom splits or were so drunk no one bothers with protection

lol

next 2 years hopefully

jus got an email from my uncle in oz tellin me how we need to talk about my career prospects and focus for the future

guys got ideas for me all over the show

im not sure which country i wanna settle in, or spend the next significant chunk of my life

what do u mean, settle down with a person an have children an buy a house an that?

its jarrin when someone u know gets someone serious, then its him an her ALL THE TIME, not jus singular

an if the other persons offkey, argh

dnt really feel how much people change when the settle still, prob cos i ain there yet

but i think some people make the mistake of over doin it, u stil gotta have a seperate life imo

its jarrin when someone u know gets someone serious, then its him an her ALL THE TIME, not jus singular

an if the other persons offkey, argh

dnt really feel how much people change when the settle still, prob cos i ain there yet

but i think some people make the mistake of over doin it, u stil gotta have a seperate life imo

C/S

I haven't even seen my boy since Christmas, I belled him the other day he told me he's hibernating with the missus until summer.

omdayz smadds.....1 of my freinds has completly locked offf evverrrryone, the couple r stuck to each other, the way i cant wait till they split and shes tryna worm her way bk in will be hysterical imo

i hate couples like this it WILLLLLLL NEVVERRRRRRRRRRRRR LAST.

Thats why opposites actract, seperate hobbies, social circle an obviously the magic will continue to grow instead of windle out,,,,imo

I dont think its in my nature I have girls talk to me about this sh*t about living together and that stuff and having kids but tbh honest when I think about it I dont want to do that If I have a girl over I am not the type who wants them to stay all day i try and get rid of them by 9am I like my own space then to add a youth into it then having to that crap like go around the girls parents house be cool with her brother you and the brother doing things together meeting the parents friends /aunts uncles going out for meals with the family making jokes all that stuff dont intrest me

Id rather smoke a spliff and rest in my yard than bother do that longness and and get excited about it. Then there are the moments like meeting their friends its all long. I know loads of people pine for it I dont know why!!! It could also be that I am a shallow person

im sorry but they do.

take me and my girl

on our days off she will stay at yard make cakes watch films dress up and clean

i will get up early leave out go bookies alll day go link freinds smoke and then bring home a kfc or nandos

otha sh*t is we can neva agree on anything we like to challenge each other allll the time exploring each othas minds, we argue bout stupid things cus we know we r different n exept i think thats right wen she thinks its wrong we comprimise n den thats that....