Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenghis Khan

random female areas that make u emotional.

123 posts in this topic

FLANK (continue this round to the arch of the back, backfat etc=emosh)thighs - pretty obv, but they make me very emotional.that creased up part where her ear meets her head, dunno why just find myself staring at this part during backshotsinstep of her foot, part that gets creased up when she curl her toes, when she cum.f*ck, this girl needs to hurry up, i swear im losing my mind...

hard nipplesmariah-nipple.jpgc/s the instep of the foot man aint even a foot guy but its nice still

i go in on the nipplestreat em like they were minetreat em how i want mine to be treated

Thighs most definately

upper neck just behind the ears where the thin baby type hairs arei just like to sniff and kiss that partseems quite sensitive

big thighsbig thighs alll daaaayhigh bottom, naked, the high bottom is, its it

Behind the knee.Soft jaw line.Gammondy arms.When a wide hipped bitch sits down, the bit where the waist and leg/hip connect. Lower than the 'Flank'. Can GRAB the gammon there, OH LORD.I am f*cked.

legs and feetdnt even know what i wanna do to them maybe jus stroke or something

i have a special spot for the clit aswelli jus like playin with it n that

Behind the knee.Soft jaw line.Gammondy arms.When a wide hipped bitch sits down, the bit where the waist and leg/hip connect. Lower than the 'Flank'. Can GRAB the gammon there, OH LORD.I am f*cked.
ahhh u mean the HAUNCH, cs this forcefully.actually im going to stop this before im taken for any hannibal lector

Na mans taking the piss now HUANCH u kno

But David thats normal....with most people.

LOL hes got the terminology on lock

But David thats normal....with most people.
yea bt i dnt jus mean durin sexone time me n this chick were jammin on the sofa n i was jus playin with her clit for sutin like 2 hoursjus had my hand down her tracksuit bottomsdidnt even lead to sex or anything, but tbh it was in year 8 i doubt it woulda lead to anything

Behind the knee.
thought i was the only one lolespecially when theyre in a dress... makes me just want to carress it up to the thighs proceeding to the buttocks/BACK DIMPLES!BACK f*ckIN DIMPLES!

Haunch. LMFAO! Badman.Bro, are you a butcher?

Behind the knee.
thought i was the only one lolespecially when theyre in a dress... makes me just want to carress it up to the thighs proceeding to the buttocks/BACK DIMPLES!BACK f*ckIN DIMPLES!
*f*ck*ng SPUDS*

Haunch. LMFAO! Badman.Bro, are you a butcher?
lol nah. /i like a nice belly button, belly area generally. not into mad flat stomachs, i like a little belly mound.

Behind the knee.
*f*ck*ng SPUDS*