Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Q

R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen

54 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html

British fashion designer Alexander McQueen has been found dead after taking his own life.

The 40-year-old committed suicide just three years after his close friend, Isabella Blow - who plucked him from obscurity and helped him become a star - killed herself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html#ixzz0fF41AP9c

Funny that a homosexual should have the last name Mcqueen.

RIP I suppose

Just seen this on Sky News, was waiting for the shuttle launch and they cut it off for this...RIP non the less.

wow R.I.P good designer

suicide=the coward's way out

Hate this reasoning, like ending your own life is such an easy decision to make, you don't know how far gone the person is mentally/physically/emotionally to decide theres no point in going on further

(Not directed at you its a popular opinion)

Tbh a lot of people would kill themselves if they weren't 'cowardly', in the sense that they no longer want to live but are too afraid to die.

Suicide isn't really cowardice

Its just when the pain that someone is in, exceeds their ability to cope with said pain

No different to if you were lifting something and the weight of the object exceeded your strength to bear it.

Please, noone put forward some far-fetched rare scenario where a mother of 3 kills herself leaving her kids to fend for themselves.

Who cares, cue everybody coming out the closet saying what a great guy he was and a genius etc etc... f*ck off.

No r.i.p from me.

rah, never knew he was from hackney and went rokeby school

rip to him still

Never heard of this man. no RIP from me.

u guys r deep with the no RIP from me surprised the most homophobic of u have not said he is in hell burning

can never say r.i.p to to anyone who takes their own life no matter what pain their in.

suicide is never the answer

it may not be the answer, but who are you to question?

Think about it.

McQueen recounted in an interview that he once wrote the words "I am a c*nt" in biro into the sleeve lining of a suit he was working on for Prince Charles.

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

just looked him up, was surprised at his backgroud. always assumed he was from some socialite type family.

suicide=the coward's way out

can never say r.i.p to to anyone who takes their own life no matter what pain their in.

suicide is never the answer

i'm sure prince charles was real offended when he took off the suit, turned it inside out and scanned it for anti royal family sentiments.

McQueen recounted in an interview that he once wrote the words "I am a c*nt" in biro into the sleeve lining of a suit he was working on for Prince Charles.

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

just looked him up, was surprised at his backgroud. always assumed he was from some socialite type family.

yeah a real "badman" :/

i'm sure prince charles was real offended when he took off the suit, turned it inside out and scanned it for anti royal family sentiments.

:/

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

are you a fan of prince charles?

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

Yeah one of his biggest, i suppose ur not allowed to be being part irish and all??

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

Yeah one of his biggest, i suppose ur not allowed to be being part irish and all??

stop being a stupid f*ck*ng prick