R.I.P Alexander Mcqueen

Mr Q

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html

British fashion designer Alexander McQueen has been found dead after taking his own life.

The 40-year-old committed suicide just three years after his close friend, Isabella Blow - who plucked him from obscurity and helped him become a star - killed herself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html#ixzz0fF41AP9c

Guest Intervention

Tbh a lot of people would kill themselves if they weren't 'cowardly', in the sense that they no longer want to live but are too afraid to die.

Suicide isn't really cowardice

Its just when the pain that someone is in, exceeds their ability to cope with said pain

No different to if you were lifting something and the weight of the object exceeded your strength to bear it.

Please, noone put forward some far-fetched rare scenario where a mother of 3 kills herself leaving her kids to fend for themselves.

• Upvote 1

McQueen recounted in an interview that he once wrote the words "I am a c*nt" in biro into the sleeve lining of a suit he was working on for Prince Charles.

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

just looked him up, was surprised at his backgroud. always assumed he was from some socialite type family.

yeah a real "badman" :/

i'm sure prince charles was real offended when he took off the suit, turned it inside out and scanned it for anti royal family sentiments.

:/

McQueen recounted in an interview that he once wrote the words "I am a c*nt" in biro into the sleeve lining of a suit he was working on for Prince Charles.

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

just looked him up, was surprised at his backgroud. always assumed he was from some socialite type family.

are you a fan of prince charles?

i'm sure prince charles was real offended when he took off the suit, turned it inside out and scanned it for anti royal family sentiments.

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

Yeah one of his biggest, i suppose ur not allowed to be being part irish and all??

f*ck*ng badman

R.I.P.

Yeah one of his biggest, i suppose ur not allowed to be being part irish and all??

stop being a stupid f*ck*ng prick