Fable 3

Steven

revs is there any way to get the halo armour on Fable 2?

or was it only for pre orders

The spartan armour and sword were supposed to only be available with the collectors edition of Fable 2

is the free version on the marketplace the normal one or the Game o the Year edition with all the DLC stuff?

revs is there any way to get the halo armour on Fable 2?

or was it only for pre orders

The spartan armour and sword were supposed to only be available with the collectors edition of Fable 2

is the free version on the marketplace the normal one or the Game o the Year edition with all the DLC stuff?

i bought game of the year edition second hand, can i equip it? i found the gun on nuthole island

Come down to GAME (Oxford St) on Thursday night for midnight launch of Fable 3. First person in the queue gets an ULTRA RARE HAND PAINTED XBOX 360 (RARER THAN UNICORN PUBES!!!!) plus a Collectors Edition of the game. Loads of other prizes like signed merchandise, t shirts etc! Plus i'll be there, so come on down!!

http://www.incgamers.com/News/25732/hand-painted-fable-iii-xbox-360-console-on-offer-at-launch

Come down to GAME (Oxford St) on Thursday night for midnight launch of Fable 3. First person in the queue gets an ULTRA RARE HAND PAINTED XBOX 360 (RARER THAN UNICORN PUBES!!!!) plus a Collectors Edition of the game. Loads of other prizes like signed merchandise, t shirts etc! Plus i'll be there, so come on down!!

http://www.incgamers.com/News/25732/hand-painted-fable-iii-xbox-360-console-on-offer-at-launch

you hooking us up if we come yeah? vip2 backstage passes get to meet peter more info about natal etc

• Upvote 1

you hooking us up if we come yeah? vip2 backstage passes get to meet peter more info about natal etc

Peter ain't gonna be there.

i dont even know what we are supposed to do. I'm just gonna mingle with the fans really. First 200 people in the queue who buy the game will get a t shirt. First 5 will get a collectors edition.

i dont have control at all in regards to who gets what. Its out of my hands.

but I'll hook you up Natty...... WITH MY SIGNATURE. :Y:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Peter ain't gonna be there.

i dont even know what we are supposed to do. I'm just gonna mingle with the fans really. First 200 people in the queue who buy the game will get a t shirt. First 5 will get a collectors edition.

i dont have control at all in regards to who gets what. Its out of my hands.

but I'll hook you up Natty...... WITH MY SIGNATURE. :Y:

im in wales bro

I had the android app for this so already got quite a bit of in game cash for whenever I decide to buy this.

Got enough to buy a shop or a house or something

What Andriod app fam?

thanks for supporting guys, i really appreciate it. :Y:

Midnight launch was a madness. Quite a few prizes etc and jonathan ross turned up. I'll post some pics later.

/

lol at a bunch of road guys turning up at 1am hooded up and shouting "NERDS!!!" into the store when all the customers had left. ^_)