The Friend - The PAUG Mobs - The Slore

Goddaz

X-rated Ashley photos sent to topless model.

SOCCER'S Ashley Cole last night told of his embarrassment after raunchy photos of him were sent to a topless model's mobile phone.

Sonia Wild, 28, received snaps of the Chelsea ace stripped and "in all his glory". She replied with naked videos of herself during hours of steamy exchanges.

The defender, wed to TV's Cheryl Cole, last night admitted taking the snaps of himself - reflected in a bathroom mirror - while "larking about" in the England squad's Hertfordshire hotel.

A source close to the £82,000-a-week left back said last night: "Ashley's embarrassed about this. He was larking about in his room with his cameraphone before the match. He was in all his glory.

"He took the images on an unregistered pay-as-you-go phone then didn't manage to delete them when he gave it away to a mate. To say he's horrified to discover the pictures were sent to a model is an understatement."

Cole says he gave the unregistered mobile - which he said he had been using while "between phones" - to close pal Jay Wynters. But, unknown to the soccer idol, it is then said Wynters gave it to another pal who found the images and took his chance to hoodwink sexy Sonia.

Last night Cole was having to explain to wife Cheryl, 26, how the photographs ended up in the memory of Sonia's mobile.

article-1250412-08408068000005DC-750_468x676.jpg

Sonia Price is on the left.

One image showed a shirtless Cole and was captioned: "I look so ugly x." Others are too rude to print in a family newspaper.

Lads magazine glamour girl Sonia of Hull, said: "At first I didn't believe I was actually in touch with Ashley Cole. But next thing I knew I received a picture of him lying in bed on my phone.

""I recognised him straight away from the pictures I'd seen of him with his wife Cheryl - but couldn't resist having a bit of fun. It was exciting getting a picture of a soccer star.

"I'd had a few glasses of wine and before long the texts got hotter and hotter until we began exchanging sexy images on our phones. Whoever it was sent one full frontal one of his muscly torso. He was posing in front of what looked like a posh hotel's bathroom mirror. The texting and picture messaging went on for hours.

"I sent back video footage recorded on my phone of myself naked and doing sexy things for him. At the time it was a laugh and a bit of a thrill for me."

The episode will spark fresh embarrassment at the heart of Fabio Capello's England camp, days after John Terry was stripped of the captaincy over his affair with team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex Vanessa Perroncel.

Sending indecent images over an electronic network is an offence under the 2003 Communications Act - punishable by up to six months' jail or a fine of £5,000. Sonia, a single mum of two, says the encounter came on June 9 last year, the day before her birthday.

It was also the night before England hosted Andorra in a crucial World Cup qualifying clash - four days after their Kazakhstan away game.

/

I didn't even know it was illegal/an offence to send indecent images over an electronic network. I just assumed if they were of the pedo or of criminal nature then it would be.

Guest Intervention

ANOTHER fake story to try to prove to us that Cashley ain't batts?

C'MON SON. At least get chicks good looking chicks, remember the last munter he was supposed to have smashed?

*spuds*

His & Cheryl's marriage of convenience isn't fooling me. Nor are these stories.

In related news

The Football Association's commitment to tackling homophobia in the game was today called into question by gay rights groups after the launch of a much-heralded film designed to confront the issue was cancelled at the last minute.

Amid some unease about the content of the hard-hitting video, produced by advertising agency Ogilvy to a brief agreed by the FA itself, football diversity campaign group Kick It Out and gay rights group OutRage, Thursday's planned launch of the film at Wembley Stadium has been cancelled.

The campaign had been in development for almost two years and had been billed as an important moment in an embryonic drive to tackle homophobia among players, fans and administrators.

"This last-minute cancellation is a big disappointment. It has thrown the Football Association's commitment to tackling homophobia into disarray," said OutRage campaigner Peter Tatchell.

"Contrary to what the FA is now saying, the video and strategy was agreed nearly two years ago. This postponement comes on top of the FA's dissolution of the broad-based Tackling Homophobia Working Group," he added.

He said the group had helped implement many constructive initiatives to rid football of homophobia, but members had now been replaced by a "hand-picked, much smaller and less representative" group. "It no longer includes all interested stakeholders," he said.

Last year, Ben Summerskill, chief executive of Stonewall, said the results of a survey showing that seven in 10 fans had witnessed homophobic abuse proved that football was "institutionally homophobic".

The video shows a man abusing workmates, tube passengers and a newspaper seller with anti-gay taunts, before doing the same at a football match. Captions make the point that since homophobic behaviour is not acceptable outside football stadiums, it should not be acceptable within them either. The FA planned to release the viral video via YouTube and its website.

According to Tatchell, FA chairman Lord Triesman also planned to send a copy to clubs with a personal plea to show it at half time in stadiums and send out the film to overseas football associations.

The Justin Campaign – named after the only openly gay top-flight footballer, the late Justin Fashanu – said: "The postponement of this long awaited and much needed video has raised grave concerns regarding the FA's overall approach to tackling homophobia."

It is believed that while the FA had signed off the script for the film, it only recently saw the final version. It will consult more widely and conduct focus group research before finally releasing it.

As yet, not a single high profile footballer has followed the lead of Welsh rugby union international Gareth Thomas and come out.

"I wouldn't expect a player to come out by himself but I don't see any reason why three or four players shouldn't come out simultaneously. Players fear rejection, but that fear is grossly exaggerated," said Tatchell. "Most fans are not homophobic and most sponsors would not withdraw their support. But one of the problems is that players often feel they wouldn't receive wholehearted support from their clubs. That has to change."

The decision has also sparked a debate within the gay community about whether the shocking video was the right strategy. Tatchell agreed that Ogilvy's approach was effective but said he would have preferred a more "uplifting, MTV-style" video featuring high-profile players and criticised the FA for not doing more to sign them up.

But John Ameachi, the gay former NBA basketball player, was scathing about the clip's content and what it said about the attitudes at the top of English football.

"Football can't shock fans out of being bigots – this process requires a highly strategic, multi-modal approach, not to mention a significant investment," he wrote on his blog, also criticising the "cheap" £10,000 budget. "Ninety seconds of bad language that will only be seen on the internet is not a solution to the problems faced by football and the concept of trying to create a 'viral video' to combat homophobia in football feels crass at best."

He added: "I have reached out on numerous occasions to help the Premier League, the Football Association and even UEFA make the necessary changes to bring them into the 21st century, but there is simply too much denial in too many quarters to penetrate to the heart of the problem in football."

Many of those attempting to force the game to face up to the issue liken the debate to that which surrounded racism in football grounds 25 years ago, with some clubs and players refusing to admit there is a problem.

Tatchell said the FA deserved credit for some of the work it has done in educating coaches and referees, and ensuring that homophobic abuse within grounds results in ejection or arrest, but its hesitation over the video meant that it had misjudged a significant moment.

Piara Power, director of Kick It Out, said the FA had "got themselves into a mess". "If they had gone ahead as planned, I don't think any of this would have happened and no one would be doubting their sincerity," he said. "As campaigners with a long record of success of tackling discrimination in football we know our audience well and are confident the film will have the desired impact."

Power said gay rights groups, including OutRage, Stonewall and the Gay Football Supporters Network, were widely consulted on the film's content.

"We also know that a film of this kind cannot by itself solve the problem of homophobia in football. We intend to start an active debate that will be followed up by a series of other interventions, from within football and from within the LGBT community."

An FA spokesman said it was "committed to its stated aims of tackling homophobia in football". He added: "After consultation with our Tackling Homophobia Working Group we have now produced a viral film which will form part of our overall strategy. We will now enter a final stage of consultation and will shortly be in a position to announce the next stage of the strategy, including the launch of the educational film."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/08/fa-delay-homophiobia-video

In contrast, check out Uganda's FA's take on the same subject last year

Uganda FA Plan Anti-Homosexuality Campaign

A Scottish football manager could lose his job as manager of the Ugandan national team unless he signs a form condeming homosexuality.

SetHeight275-ugandas.jpg

Bobby Williamson (above), the former Rangers and West Bromwich Albion star who is now head coach of the Ugandan national squad, has been asked to take part in an anti-sodomy offensive in a country where homosexuality is illegal - Uganda.

Williamson, along with every other football coach in the country, must sign a code of conduct which "denounces any support or involvement in sodomy related acts".

The game's ruling body acted after Isaac Omalla, a player with Horizon FC, reported his manager, Charles Ayeko, to the police, claiming to have been sexually assaulted by the older man following a match during the inter-regional championships in Lira.

Ugandan newspapers have alleged there is a homosexual culture among some players. Williamson's employers, the Ugandan FA (FUFA), have now launched a campaign against homosexuality, insisting that all coaches take part.

Code of Conduct

"We are going to address [sodomy] in the code of conduct," said Stone Kyambadde, the vice-chairman of the Ugandan Coaches Association. "The code will denounce any support or involvement in sodomy-related acts."

He was backed up by FUFA spokesman, Rogers Mulindwa. "We totally condemn it," he said. "We want evidence to pin the people involved. It's here that we will start the clean-up."

Williamson, who has managed Kilmarnock, Hibernian, Plymouth Argyle and Chester City, replaced Hearts manager Csaba Laszlo in the Ugandan post last year. FUFA's document represents something of a moral dilemma for the 47-year-old Scot, who has spoken out against discrimination during his managerial career.

He is very popular in Kampala, where he lead The Cranes to victory in the Cecafa Senior Challenge Cup in January, their first such success for six years.

Hypothetical

"Sodomy is a criminal offence over there but this is the first I've heard of any code of conduct," he said. "Until FUFA speak to me about that it's a hypothetical matter and I'll reserve my views until I'm approached."

"What I will say is that you have to abide by the law of the land in whichever country you happen to be working in."

"There has been a lot of talk about homosexuality in the game in Uganda and I've heard stories, but I'm not aware of any evidence of it. What I do know is that most politicians and football officials seem to be strongly against it."

However, FUFA's actions are unlikely to win the approval of FIFA, the sport's ultimate governing body. While no one at their Zurich headquarters was available for comment, their policy is one of inclusion.

The Ugandan football authorities have acted even though the country could be expelled from FIFA if it attempts to enforce the policy.

Lindsay England, communications and diversity officer at the Gay Football Supporters Network in the UK, and sports columnist for outnorthwest, spoke of her disgust about this: "It's appalling that any ruling should exist like this in any country, and that governing bodies like Fifa don't react to it. In my opinion, parts of the media don't help as well as they shy away from stories of homophobia in sport and prefer to report on England losing at cricket and tennis than seeing the internal problems in our beautiful game."

Lol @ the story though. He had an unregistered PAYG that he gave to a bredrin who then gave it to another bredrin who then sent it to this man?

f*ck off

LOL them kinda lies you used to tell your mum back in the day that would vex her so much she would just bulldoze through the bullshit, past the pleas of innocence, right to the beating.

FFS SAKE WHATS UP WITH THIS GUY

SHAMELESS Ashley Cole is today exposed as a liar and a sex text cheat after X-rated messages and photos of him were found on ANOTHER blonde's mobile phone.

The England footie ace, 29, wed to X Factor star Cheryl, right, sent the secretary hundreds of lurid texts. Cole's new shame emerged just days after he explained away nude photos of himself found on a topless model's mobile.

BUY TODAY'S SUN NEWSPAPER TO SEE COLE'S SLEAZY MOBILE PHOTOS TO BLONDE

Cole last week insisted he had been "larking about" when he took explicit snaps of himself on a pay-as-you-go mobile while "between phones".

The Chelsea defender said the pics were sent to glamour girl Sonia Wild after he gave the temporary mobile to a friend, who passed it to another pal.

But that explanation is today exposed as a lie as The Sun reveals another woman received virtually IDENTICAL pictures of Cole and more than 300 text messages - sent from the SAME phone nine months earlier.

The Sun

The snaps include Cole standing in front of a bathroom mirror in just his white pants and others too obscene to publish.

We can reveal the Chelsea player bombarded the pretty secretary with nude photos and raunchy messages while his wife Cheryl was working as a judge on TV's X Factor.

The England footie star, 29, sent the blonde career girl hundreds of texts over a two-month period.

Most were sent while Cheryl was at work on X Factor's 2008 series.

And the messages - stored on the secretary's mobile - tear apart the tissue of lies concocted by Cole last week as he denied having text sex with topless model Sonia Wild, 28. His representatives insisted the photos of Cole on Sonia's phone were a "one-off".

Cole's texts to the secretary - who we are not naming to protect her identity - also reveal the lengths he went to in a bid to hide his cheating ways from Girls Aloud favourite Cheryl, 26.

During their first text session, on October 4 2008, Cole wrote: "I beg u keep this between us x." Minutes later he added: "Please delete all texts ill have no balls left."

But Cole was soon asking her to send him pictures of herself. The £82,000-a-week Chelsea star responded by sending her seven snaps, including one in his underpants, another of his face - and two clearly showing he was aroused.

Sending indecent images over a mobile phone network is a crime, punishable by six months' jail or a £5,000 fine.

As Cole and the secretary exchanged ever more steamy messages, he again stressed the need for secrecy on October 9, when he sent a text that read: "we both have things 2 lose i do trust u alot. And i would never show any1."

But Cole was still begging the girl to send him more explicit snaps - and his texts that night included, "can i have 1 more of ur t**s please" and "C told u. U will get better 1s when u send flesh."

Many of Cole's texts were sent on Fridays and Saturdays, while Cheryl was at the X Factor studios in North London working on rehearsals or the live show itself.

Advertisement

The longest barrage - a total of 57 messages - was sent on the weekend of October 25 and 26 2008. Minutes before sending a picture of his private parts at 3.32am on October 26, Cole joked: "No its not big. Ur make me laugh. X" The text chat then became more explicit, until Cole's phone ran out of battery power.

Cheryl ended up in tears backstage at X Factor that weekend after having to axe one of the acts. But she then hit the town with Girls Aloud pals Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts as they celebrated their single The Promise hitting No 1.

The band's £50,000 party went on until just after 4am, while Cole's text session ended at 4.44am. The next day, October 27, Cole sent a message saying: "Hello how r u 2day recovered from our text a thon. Ha x" Cole's text fling happened just months after hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, told The Sun she had sex with him. Cheryl was devastated and spent much of 2008 battling to save their marriage.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2853658/Ashley-Coles-X-rated-photos-to-girl-number-TWO.html#ixzz0fb2QET2x

Ashley Slybats Cole's marriage is done. I can't see Cheryl letting more of these 'allegations' slide. The picture of her driving in the car taking him home following his operation in Sun says it all and the Sun's front page dig will be the final nail on the coffin.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2855371/Ashley-Cole-cheated-on-wife-Cheryl-with-sex-text-girl.html

Don't matter

Arsenal or Chelsea when you're making close to a 100k a week, married and f*ck*ng about with these dumb sloshes, paying for abortion or shoving phones up your batty & sending naked pics via text you're a certified wasteman.

Ahaha. Posd