Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiNES.

Bait Chicks

53 posts in this topic

Would i be right in saying that these type of chicks cannot be wifed?Not industry bait, but bait in general bbm,twitter,facebook etcReasons?

nah 600+ i get put offi guess it COULD work, but from when im put off on the get go it jus wouldntespecially them ones with 2 many guys commentin on their pics n sh*t

look at this mathematically yh 1000 friends600 make 400 girls cuz girls usually have more boys on facebook then girls400 out of the 600 boys are either gay, butters, have bad game, live far away, have girls and dont know the chickthat still leaves 200 man looking to beat ur chick and telling posting comments about how shiny her eyes are

Gimme a low-key cute girl but is aware of what road is about and I'm good to go

lol facebook friend analysis these are some offkey times :D

Bait girls = no.Because bait by nature means they crave attention by nature. All it takes is one little argument for her to go on facebook like "RELATIONSHIP STATUS-: SINGLE" and we all know what happens when Jerome "Gat Man" Hanson pokes her a few minutes after...LOL @ a non-famous female having more then 500 genuine friends + associates.

lol@anyone havin 500 genuine friends

Bait girls = no.Because bait by nature means they crave attention by nature. All it takes is one little argument for her to go on facebook like "RELATIONSHIP STATUS-: SINGLE" and we all know what happens when Jerome "Gat Man" Hanson pokes her a few minutes after...LOL @ a non-famous female having more then 500 genuine friends + associates.
levelssummed it up SICKLYPOS'd

LOL

lol@anyone havin 500 genuine friends
:/by what ur tryna imply u may aswell say lol at anyone having ten genuine friends.if ur bait/popular whatever ur gonna have a high friend count on fb obviously their not ur genuine friends.
:/streets said lol@ a non famous female who has more than 500 genuine friendsbut if she has 500 friends, and no more, they must be genuine? an shes not baitthats what the comment impliesmay aswell just leave out the genuine bit altogether

confused4.pngstreets said lol@ a non famous female who has more than 500 genuine friendsbut if she has 500 friends, and no more, they must be genuine? an shes not baitthats what the comment impliesmay aswell just leave out the genuine bit altogether
1066-confused.gif

levelssummed it up SICKLYPOS'd

Gimme a low-key cute girl and is not aware of what road is about and I'm good to go

Gimme a low-key cute girl and is not aware of what road is about and I'm good to go

This is quite possibly the WORST type of girl to have, because if they even get a SNIFF of road-life they will crumble like a chocolate hob nob in a cup of lukewarm tea.

The reasoning of that sentiment (at least from my POV) isn't so much she doesn't know about 'the road life', but rather it's something that doesn't interest her & she looks at it with contempt.She can be aware of it, but still....

vip is sick for meit is like jamming in the boys changing rooms after PE :D

tbh im equally worried if agirl has less than 300 friends on fb.