where can i get black gucci straps in west end?

Captain Planet

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol the actual mad thing was my mum did that with my playstation 1

only cos I would be up at 4:30 when I had school the same night

my mum had it in her room for like 2 months if anyone wanted to play on it they had to let me know so I could do chores to get some sympathy

the 90's>>>

lmao i relate.

mum kept the snes/n64 in her room and it only got brought out on weekends or a friday if we did our chores soon as we came home.

remember my older brother tryna beat the boss in lylat wars while i kept watch through the window for my mums car.

i used to have to keep watch a lot. there's alot to be said for the younger brothers experience when it comes to video games,

always having to be player 2 and never getting to complete games. anyway i digress, lol @ how this turned out.

I had ps1 n two both like 2/3 years late, we were poor what?

Before then I used to roll to my boy akins yard to bang out the snes/megadrive I'm now convinced his dad was one of the original nigerian ac ppl

/

why would I lie about shoes they were a present like 4 years ago I destroyed the @ ghana independence in like 07

/

This girl has dragged me into primark ffs

Guest Triple XXX

lol @ my boy in year 6 havin to bring his SNES to mine cos we didnt have sh*t

FML

lion king game was sick tho

didnt even get a PS2 till 2004

from then on ive got my own sh*t, still badly want a N64 cos i never had it as a child, asked for it n got a gameboy i had to share with my sis

were ur fams not on the scams

i memba when gameboy color just came out and we were at my cousin in laws place 4 weekend (u know when u blag ur way to stay afer a party)

'bout 7 of us stayed over, woke up and their pops had bought every1 a gameboy colour with pokemon games each,

next time it was scooters

them times u just assume man is the president of Shepards Bush or suttin

I remember getting the playstation 1 for my birthday, was so eager to get it that I brought a playstation mag with a demo 2 days before my birthday

who remembers that T-rex demo? it showed the full capabilities of the playstation

then got a ps2, and after 6 months of using it lost interest in computer games as I believe game developers care more for graphics than actual game play