FUCKED

Guest Triple XXX

I hope those soldiers/police are arrested quick and punished heavily.

This is why I laugh when people talk about UK police state etc. People like Thun doesn't realise that in Nigeria the goverment would track down his IP address and shoot him in the face.

but nothing will happen to them im sure. i doubt they would just drag innocent people from a house at random, they were probably identified as people causing trouble somehow

dont let their innocent civilian clothes fool you. the reporter also wont understand.

I hope those soldiers/police are arrested quick and punished heavily if those were innocent men.

This is why I laugh when people talk about UK police state etc.

/

Lol @ certain well known UK Nigerians/Ghanians who really thought their wicked and bad having to pay for their life so they could leave Lagos/Accra.

/

Lol @ certain well known UK West Indian 'road' bres getting banged up by Cypriot po po/bouncers and having to pay for their life out of Napa.

I hope those soldiers/police are arrested quick and punished heavily.

This is why I laugh when people talk about UK police state etc. People like Thun doesn't realise that in Nigeria the goverment would track down his IP address and shoot him in the face.

pos'd ,

/

f*ck*ng deep man, guys where on crutches aswell