FAO: ViP2 Radio Fiends

Guest Sheikh

basically I need this file as the link is dead.

http://rapidshare.com/files/177267015/Spleen_-_27-12-08_-_VIP2_Radio.mp3

You will know why later. But for now, who ever has that file, can they edit it by re-saving the .mp3 as 96kbps, 44100khz sample and 2 stereo channels.

and then stick it back up on rapid, megaupload.

Whoever ups it can they respond back to this topic & possibly PM me please just incase I miss it?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7R7S09IE

Fam. Appreciate the link up but is this the 27th? Coz filename says 28th still? TBH I aint listened to the set for nearly over 2 years so wouldn't know the exact details

[EDIT]

Ignore my eyes. I was looking at my own files. Your file is ithe 27th Dec.. SOOO BOOOM BAM..

When I get home, ViP2 Radio is gonna be back on with a BANG.

file name says 28th but i tagged it as 27th in the title, i dunno whether that was cause it started before midnight or what, at your own peril ting really, dubby which sets do you have?

i've got

27.12.08 (could be 28th)

and some set split into three parts.

jefferson can you upload that and get at me in the house thread

You know about the whole 'higher bitrate' thing, I'm pretty sure when they were recorded they were higher than the stream. (I recorded about 2 or 3 of Spleen's sets)

TBH, as long as the quality I get is reasonable it don't matter. The whole purpose of this file and many more I will try dig out is for the 24/7 stream I'm setting up for ViP2 Radio.

Like take for example this file Jubez upped. It's 128kbps at 44100khz but @ 1CH mono.

So I'll do a quick cheap edit and everything will be the way I need it to be as per the post above.

I thought the server couldn't even handle it the first time around? Hence the lag and so forth

What lag? The forum or the radio. I remember the script for now playing being touch and go which caused overload issues. But barring that sh*t was cool. We won't using a Now Playing script until after extensive testing. But the radio will deffo be working I'll guarantee that.