Par Ting

imhim

Guest Intervention

Perhaps would have held more weight if they didnt purposefully select people who would say certain things/tell people to say certain things via a script

Thoguh of course I'm sure it was done to raise the issue of discrimination

good idea

poor execution

4/10

lol @ 'he has a lot of guns' though

Lol, more racist KFC ads

Guest Intervention

I'd also like to add its no less stereotypical or stupid that he was dressed in a v-neck cardigan and shirt afterward in an attempt to show that he WASN'T a criminal

Some poorly thought out premise

I don't believe that those people actually think those things. Especially the white girl. The way she said it was just too flippant. Nobody is that proud to being that ignorant and you can tell she knows the things she's saying are ridiculous so it doesn't fit.

I can see your point on the whole thing it wasnt that convincing the way they put across what they feel but plenty of people are

people stereotype over here as well, prob ain as bad

whenever i have my hood up, an this is cos its cold an raining, all the white people i know locally, like old teachers, neighbours etc never recognise me

and i noticed that they dont even actually look in my face, they jus see my attire an keep it movin, if i bother to go on hi_____, they jump out their skin, say hello whilst they keep walkin an i kno its taken them a more than a moment to clock its me

such a dangerous way to live imo, how can u walk down the road an not look in the persons face thats walkin towards you, thats the real way u know someons intentions, not by what they are wearing

• Upvote 1