Par Ting

imhim

far as im concerned there's no valid excuse to be living in a country like the US, and still have such foolish stereotypes.

and the white guy that said he thought ramar had alot of guns, was about to say he "grew up in brooklyn".

if anything thats supposed to allow u a good opportunity to overcome ur stereotypes/prejudice.

bit better you would be surprised that those are true thoughts.

Never been a fan of tyras show. Majority of her topic is race related. Glad shes calling it quits soon.

As for the topic its self, Its something we al knew all along.

Americans are openly ignorant/racist and when they migrate over here they also cargo their ignorance along with them as well.

sh*t happens over here we here as well. But they express it better with bod y language.

I don't believe that those people actually think those things. Especially the white girl. The way she said it was just too flippant. Nobody is that proud to being that ignorant and you can tell she knows the things she's saying are ridiculous so it doesn't fit.

ur always on this stupid flex. lol@ not being that ignorant as if this doesnt happen in the UK

only thing is america like to talk about this kind of stuff. when will u ever see such "investigation" on UK TV?

some of u are so damn choopid im thinking ur not human but just stupidity software programmed into the forum by default.

I don't believe that those people actually think those things. Especially the white girl. The way she said it was just too flippant. Nobody is that proud to being that ignorant and you can tell she knows the things she's saying are ridiculous so it doesn't fit.

ur always on this stupid flex. lol@ not being that ignorant as if this doesnt happen in the UK

only thing is america like to talk about this kind of stuff. when will u ever see such "investigation" on UK TV?

some of u are so damn choopid im thinking ur not human but just stupidity software programmed into the forum by default.

I wish I knew why you had that huge chip on your shoulder! It makes you such a repugnant little c*nt.

I don't believe that the people IN THAT VIDEO believed the things they were saying. They were actors/plants, you aggressive little spunkbag.