Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug

When a girl says "Im not that type of girl"

56 posts in this topic

yh basically when your in the club and u got a girl and dat and its been a while talking. When you put ur hand on inner thigh or go in for the kiss.And then she says "im not that type of girl" and smiles and still stands therewtf do you do......I was baffed.....speechless....was about to say why are you here then but she was just standing there smilingso how do you guise respond to this

nah fam.....i am that guyjust believe she was on me

I offer her some khatshe will soon be on it if my forehead doesnt put her off

shes not that type of girl with you

r u that guy...but u made this thread sayin wot to do...???

r u that guy...but u made this thread sayin wot to do...???
Thats cos i've never had a girl say that to me in that situationit just threw me offso wut would you of said/done ?

never got the hype of lipsin randoms in clubsbt do ur ting plyr

yh basically when your in the club and u got a girl and dat and its been a while talking. When you put ur hand on inner thigh or go in for the kiss.And then she says "im not that type of girl" and smiles and still stands therewtf do you do......I was baffed.....speechless....was about to say why are you here then but she was just standing there smilingso how do you guise respond to this

lol at not having a retort for that.amateur.when you can come back from "i'm not going to sleep with you tonight", then you can say you're that guy.until then stfu

lol at not having a retort for that.amateur.when you can come back from "i'm not going to sleep with you tonight", then you can say you're that guy.until then stfu
but who hasnt experienced these bars before- im sure evry man has been in a situational when a girl says she not gonna bang and yet a couple hours later shes bending over lol @ thinkin dis makes u a don

wasteman antics

+
+
basically your conversion rate is whack, you can't turn half chances into goals, your not a goal scorer blud..your francis jeffers

Na i wouldnt kiss some random guy i just met in a club.. doesnt mean im not interested. Her saying 'im not that type of girl' is just a stupid line.

+
+
basically your conversion rate is whack, you can't turn half chances into goals, your not a goal scorer blud..your francis jeffers

Bruv just move her for the number and link another time, the desperateness of getting the chick back THAT night flops the link a lot of the time.
cs THIS statement

lolwot

guy is still finger banging girls in the club loleww

lipsin.jpg

Anti-slag resistance.Start again and go in for the kill. She'll soon crumble.

"well I'm not usually that kinda guy but....."should have been the response btw, lol @ getting caught up about a minor act of resistance

lipsin.jpg
CUZ!