Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Gayle

Competitions

55 posts in this topic

Ever won anything.

Part from a few lottery £10 wins, back in the day won a few tickets to a Destiny Child's concert back in 99

only thing ive ever won was on rwd and i got a year supply of rwd magazines and some SWAAAG rhymefest cd

I came 3rd in a macaulay culkin lookalike compeition (in his home alone days) off GMTV when i was a kid. Got a signed photograph of one of the presenters.

won 84 quid on the lottery, and 45 quid on a seperate occasion, the only 2 times ive bought a lottery ticket aswell :)

the amount of times i foned up SM:TV live to win them dreamcasts was a joke

never won sh*t

will try lottery

won 2 or 3 only but not individually....more than 10+ involved

I remember i rang up the disney channel and got through once

must of sounded like a boring f*cker, had no enthusiasm in my voice, all the other kids were like HELLLOOOOO DISSSSNEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I was just like here's the answer to your question, can i now acquire my prize?

only thing ive ever won was on rwd and i got a year supply of rwd magazines and some SWAAAG rhymefest cd

Yeah back on RWD I got 'Post of the month' and won some magazines, a Nas album and a Nas jumper.

Used to do them feedback things for 1xtra where u rate clips of songs etc

It said 'for achance to win a DAB radio' but I did it just to neg the american tunes andpos the uk ones.

One day I get an email saying you've won, reply with ur name and address

One day a DAB appears at the door - sick! Worth £60 or so.

That's my biggest win.

Nothing really

used to win in the bookies, but thats hardly a competetion.

used to txt gmtv for that £20/30k prize and a sports car they used to do every month or so :lol:

didnt win nun.

£10 credit from Trouble

lol, was the the channel with those twins or sisters,

When Evening Standard used to have the small mag with it called Hot Tickets I entered a comp with my address and my sister's address and my sister won 2 playstation 2 games (obviously it was for me). Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and some snowboarding game.

Only thing I've ever won.

Won a t-shirt from Trouble when I was about 9-10, they send it and it was extra, extra small, just threw it in the bin. Few other things like a pair of webcams from msn, missy elliot cd and slipmatt from Rwd, basically nothing i've ever wanted or needed. The Gadget show comp is one that I would like to win tho, some mad haul of goods.

Won a t-shirt from Trouble when I was about 9-10, they send it and it was extra, extra small, just threw it in the bin. Few other things like a pair of webcams from msn, missy elliot cd and slipmatt from Rwd, basically nothing i've ever wanted or needed. The Gadget show comp is one that I would like to win tho, some mad haul of goods.

hahha

The gadget show prize haul takes the piss, its like 5 mins of them reeling of prizes

i phoned up smtv and got through to that competition you guess the puppet, was 3rd in line to guess, 2nd bitch guessed it i was so gutted, nearly on tv, could hear the show through the phone, some lady came on, asked how to pronounce my name the told me to be lively when im on air, c*nt

I got thru to one of those phone in quizzes they show late at night, think there was thread on here so I rang up nuff using a basher, got on the show, was torn between tow answers, gave the wrong one, the other answer I had did come up, it won £500

That show was a joke though, proper bump, some of the answers that come up are a joke

them shows would take the piss with answers lol, swear they got investegated and had to fix up

Rang up the radio when I was a littleun to answer some football competition

Got it right

they said theyd send me two tickets to a team of my choice

they never did

I later realised they probably did, and my mum sold them, everytime I asked about them shed get really irritable