Brits 2010

Mr. Gayle

gaga is manufactured

when u see pics of her 3 years ago she looks completely different

akon and the label had to change her to make her sell records because the old gaga was very plain

Sorry?

I am not even being rude but AND? It's what has and will always be happening in the industry. It's business.

nowhere did i say that i dont like gaga or i'm not a fan of her music

i'm just saying she's manufactured and she wont be the last to be

gaga is manufactured

when u see pics of her 3 years ago she looks completely different

akon and the label had to change her to make her sell records because the old gaga was very plain

Sorry?

I am not even being rude but AND? It's what has and will always be happening in the industry. It's business.

nowhere did i say that i dont like gaga or i'm not a fan of her music

i'm just saying she's manufactured and she wont be the last to be

Lol wtf? Please point me to where I said you didn't like Gaga or that you weren't a fan off her music?

Thought I'd bump this thread for Flat Eric. Remember the times you brought up when I changed from JLS winning X Factor to Alexandra after the duet with Beyonce (which I still believe won her the competition), as of right now JLS are the real winners. More awards (MOBOs & Brits) I think more album sales, more number 1s (not including Halleluiah cos thats complimentary XFactor), garner more attention...

Dont care how long ago it was, I'm putting it out there to close the case cos he was trying to par it. Safe