Neville

The King

and now for abit of Gas

Duncan Edwards

Beckenbauer

Nobby Stiles

Tom Finney

Stanley Matthews

on a serious note the initial question was about your personal favourite i'd love to hear the reasons for some of the choices. when the most seen of them wouldve been a couple full games are people really trying to say that these are their top 5 players ever. Really

(maybe the question shouldve excluded players from you own team, as from when ppl are naming random superstars from across the water ahead of at least 1of their certified club legends......)

being a football fan > club supporter

slash

not an ole fan personally the way he took Andy Coles place and then later David Beckhams made me sort of dislike him not his fault i guess.

my 2 fav united players from the 90s

being a football fan > club supporter

slash

not an ole fan personally the way he took Andy Coles place and then later David Beckhams made me sort of dislike him not his fault i guess.

my 2 fav united players from the 90s

I'm not saying that your whole top 5 should be from your team, i'm asking how seriously you can take someones choices or maybe even their support for their team when in a top five FAVOURITE players list they dont mention even ONE of their own players.

TBH, watching the few games I've seen from the likes of Cruyff & Beckenbauer & reading about what they've done for the game has done it for me personally.

But don't watch I think, I don't question your sh*t, don't question mine.

wasn't really questioning you to be critical to be honest i just wanted people to state why certain people were mentioned, when you think of the ammount of players we've all seen over the years for a player to get into your top 5 there must be a reason. and thats all i wanted to know not really asking for much to be honest.

Apart from rooney and berbatov i dont really like any of the current united personel.

TBH, watching the few games I've seen from the likes of Cruyff & Beckenbauer & reading about what they've done for the game has done it for me personally.

But don't watch I think, I don't question your sh*t, don't question mine.

wasn't really questioning you to be critical to be honest i just wanted people to state why certain people were mentioned, when you think of the ammount of players we've all seen over the years for a player to get into your top 5 there must be a reason. and thats all i wanted to know not really asking for much to be honest.

Oh, ok. Cool.