Free Multiplayer Game - League of Legends

Sub_Zero

Been playing this game for the last 3 months, even had a smash of it while I was in Thailand. I don't know if any of you have heard of DoTA (Defense of the Ancients) which is a Warcraft 3 mod and has like a million players, well this game is based on it. You pick a champion out of like 75, you have a team of 5 human players and the aim is to destroy the other teams turrets and base. It's easy to pick up and play but very hard to master. Try to look past the childish graphics and give it a go, I'm practically addicted even after all these months which is amazing considering I usually get bored of games after a month. It's free to play so you don't have anything to lose.

Info and Site

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Legends

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Some Reviews

Here at Riot Games our mission to bring you the ultimate competitive gaming experience. But don’t just take our word for it - see what the critics are saying!

“Impressive”

IGN

“An ambitious title packed with a surprising amount of tactics in an easy to pick-up-and-play package”

Kotaku

“First true successor to DotA... Anyone with a soft spot for deep, team-based strategy should not pass up this substantial gem”

GameTrailers

“The worthiest successor to Defense of the Ancients… A-”

1UP

“This game has been fun, and with a good community base, it can only get better with time.”

CheatCC

“I give League of Legends a 100.”

JustRPG

Another thing to mention is each character is a completely different game play experience but some how the dudes up at Riot games have managed to balance the game, it's amazing. Also if you're struggling to start and want to get some easy IP points (these can be used to buy new champions or buy runes which upgrade you're summoner level) add me as a friend and I'll come and dominate the game for you.

[b]If you do decide to play put me as the person who refered you Onato123.[/b]

Cool.