Jay-Z' keeps Brit afterparty black only

VENOM

daily star article

JAY-Z was caught up in a race row when bouncers at his BRITs after-show party “banned” white people from boozing with the star.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Chart legend Jay-Z threw a lavish bash but music industry executives, journalists and revellers were turned away from the roped-off area because of the colour of their skin.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

Minders were spotted banning clubbers from the private event because they were not “of colour”.

The venue was top new members’ club Merah, in Oxford Circus, central London. But the party, put on by the Collective Entertainment Group, upset many of the chart favourites who turned up.

Among those left furious by the bizarre rulings were top black celebs. JLS hunk Oritsé Williamsand Strictly Come Dancing judge Alesha Dixon

One clubber said: “The security guards were happy to let in all party-goers apart from the white people.

“Girls were being pushed from pillar to post and shouting at each other, yet the security bulldogs paid no attention, despite scenes of violence right under their noses.”

Alesha told the Daily Star on the night: “My friends have been getting knocked about and no-one seems to care.

“I need to get out of here. I’d rather be at my local kebab shop Elsie’s right now than back inside with all that aggro.

“What a horrible end to the night. I was having a blast at my record label party and now the mood is soured. I wish I’d never come.”

Many other stars partied the night away at other “mixed” parties across the capital.

Best International Male winner Jay-Z, 36, was completely unaware of the situation after having a custom-built table laid on for him in a private corner.

Bottles of his Armand de Brignac champagne, which cost £700 each, were delivered by scantily-clad waitresses.

During the course of the evening Alexandra Burke, 21, former Spice Girl Mel B, 34, and R&B singer Ne-Yo, 30, all attempted to mingle with Jay-Z.

JLS’s Oritsé, 23, said: “This place is doing my head in so I need to get in my car and go home.

“I’ve had enough of everyone getting in our faces, the vibe is not cool.”

COMMENT: I’VE NEVER FELT SO INTIMIDATED, BY KIM DAWSON<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

I’ve never felt so intimidated I’VE been to countless showbiz bashes before but never have I met meatheads like those at the Jay-Z do.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">This was my first experience at London’s new Merah venue, hosted by the Collective Entertainment Group, and it will be my last.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Jay-Z is a megastar and yet it was clear white people were not welcome in his VIP area.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">While the red rope was lifted for black guests to breeze through, let’s just say it stayed down if your face didn’t fit.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

And that included me, a Scottish blonde, despite me clearly being a guest of the double-BRIT winners JLS.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">I have never felt so intimidated. It left me feeling like a mauled dog.

=================================

pos's jay-z TBH. AS IF THE HUNDRED OTHER PARTIES IN TOWN WERENT 99.9% WHITE

lol@ JLS AND ALESHA DIXON STORMING OUT MEANING ANYTHING, LIKE THEY f*ck*ng COUNT FOR SUTTIN. USELESS CUNTS.

WELL DONE TO THE SECURITY.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

=|

JAY-Z was caught up in a race row when bouncers at his BRITs after-show party “banned” white people from boozing with the star.

Chart legend Jay-Z threw a lavish bash but music industry executives, journalists and revellers were turned away from the roped-off area because of the colour of their skin.

Minders were spotted banning clubbers from the private event because they were not “of colour”.

The venue was top new members’ club Merah, in Oxford Circus, central London. But the party, put on by the Collective Entertainment Group, upset many of the chart favourites who turned up.

Among those left furious by the bizarre rulings were top black celebs. JLS hunk Oritsé Williams and Strictly Come Dancing judge Alesha Dixon, 31, stormed out.

One clubber said: “The security guards were happy to let in all party-goers apart from the white people.

“Girls were being pushed from pillar to post and shouting at each other, yet the security bulldogs paid no attention, despite scenes of violence right under their noses.”

Alesha told the Daily Star on the night: “My friends have been getting knocked about and no-one seems to care.

“I need to get out of here. I’d rather be at my local kebab shop Elsie’s right now than back inside with all that aggro.

“What a horrible end to the night. I was having a blast at my record label party and now the mood is soured. I wish I’d never come.”

Many other stars partied the night away at other “mixed” parties across the capital.

Best International Male winner Jay-Z, 36, was completely unaware of the situation after having a custom-built table laid on for him in a private corner.

Bottles of his Armand de Brignac champagne, which cost £700 each, were delivered by scantily-clad waitresses.

During the course of the evening Alexandra Burke, 21, former Spice Girl Mel B, 34, and R&B singer Ne-Yo, 30, all attempted to mingle with Jay-Z.

JLS’s Oritsé, 23, said: “This place is doing my head in so I need to get in my car and go home.

“I’ve had enough of everyone getting in our faces, the vibe is not cool.”

Yesterday Jay-Z pre- recorded Friday Night With Jonathan Ross unaware the party ended on a sour note.

But a friend told the Daily Star: “He would not have been happy by the actions of those on the night.”

A spokesman for the Collective Entertainment Group said they were not responsible for the security.

And a spokeswoman for the American star said his security was not involved.

Merah’s PR representative said the owners were unaware of any problems and shocked to hear of the situation.

COMMENT: I’VE NEVER FELT SO INTIMIDATED, BY KIM DAWSON

I’ve never felt so intimidated I’VE been to countless showbiz bashes before but never have I met meatheads like those at the Jay-Z do.

This was my first experience at London’s new Merah venue, hosted by the Collective Entertainment Group, and it will be my last.

Jay-Z is a megastar and yet it was clear white people were not welcome in his VIP area.

While the red rope was lifted for black guests to breeze through, let’s just say it stayed down if your face didn’t fit.

And that included me, a Scottish blonde, despite me clearly being a guest of the double-BRIT winners JLS.

I have never felt so intimidated. It left me feeling like a mauled dog.

Security didn’t care a jot as drinks crashed around heads. I feared someone would pull out a weapon if it meant getting an inch closer to Jay-Z.

Disgusting behaviour in a modern world at a so-called members’ club. I wouldn’t go back if you paid me.

COMMENT: I’VE NEVER FELT SO INTIMIDATED, BY KIM DAWSON<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">This was my first experience at London’s new Merah venue, hosted by the Collective Entertainment Group, and it will be my last.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">Jay-Z is a megastar and yet it was clear white people were not welcome in his VIP area.

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">While the red rope was lifted for black guests to breeze through, let’s just say it stayed down if your face didn’t fit.<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

<br style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">I have never felt so intimidated. It left me feeling like a mauled dog.

==========

dunno wht happneed to the txt

anyway who the f*ck is KIM dawson?

TBH i got angry reading that

amount of times you go out of ends on a road trip with your boys, get to a shoobs and the bouncer will take one look at you and your people and say " not tonight lads" or regulars only

f*ck off

actually had one bouncer say to us once " couples only tonight" and then about 6 white guys went straight in

[GHETTS]you might see me move to bouncer,[/GHETTS]

• Upvote 1

TBH i got angry reading that

amount of times you go out of ends on a road trip with your boys, get to a shoobs and the bouncer will take one look at you and your people and say " not tonight lads" or regulars only

f*ck off

actually had one bouncer say to us once " couples only tonight" and then about 6 white guys went straight in

[GHETTS]you might see me move to bouncer,[/GHETTS]

i once got told i wasnt dressed funky enough

Guest luckstar
The Sugababes reportedly attended the same Brit Awards afterparty as their former bandmate Keisha Buchanan.

The 'Wear My Kiss' trio are said to have seen Buchanan at Jay-Z's exclusive bash for the first time since she was ousted from the group in September.

According to The Mirror, Buchanan hung out with Ne-Yo, Simon Webbe and Alexandra Burke while the Sugababes mingled with JLS and The Saturdays.

"The girls shot daggers at each-other especially when Jay was chatting away to Keisha," a source told the tabloid.

The "rival sides" are then reported to have started a "dance-off" with each other.

"We were stunned when their rivalry turned into an all out dance-off that would give Diversity a run for their money. Jay-Z cheered on Keisha, as did the DJ when she grinded down right to the ground to Missy Elliot's 'One Minute Man', leaving their opponents stunned," the insider added.

"In the end, JLS's table admitted defeat - with party animals Aston and Marvin crossing the velvet rope to offer Jay their congratulations."

The Sugababes release their new album Sweet 7 on March 8. Buchanan is currently working on her own solo material.

lol these people takin it for you got served...

EMBARRASING

The Sugababes reportedly attended the same Brit Awards afterparty as their former bandmate Keisha Buchanan.

The 'Wear My Kiss' trio are said to have seen Buchanan at Jay-Z's exclusive bash for the first time since she was ousted from the group in September.

According to The Mirror, Buchanan hung out with Ne-Yo, Simon Webbe and Alexandra Burke while the Sugababes mingled with JLS and The Saturdays.

"The girls shot daggers at each-other especially when Jay was chatting away to Keisha," a source told the tabloid.

The "rival sides" are then reported to have started a "dance-off" with each other.

"We were stunned when their rivalry turned into an all out dance-off that would give Diversity a run for their money. Jay-Z cheered on Keisha, as did the DJ when she grinded down right to the ground to Missy Elliot's 'One Minute Man', leaving their opponents stunned," the insider added.

"In the end, JLS's table admitted defeat - with party animals Aston and Marvin crossing the velvet rope to offer Jay their congratulations."

The Sugababes release their new album Sweet 7 on March 8. Buchanan is currently working on her own solo material.

lol these people takin it for you got served...

EMBARRASING

asffa

sdASD

LOL

OYILI

IOYL

HILARIOUS

My white, blonde friend was on the table next to Jay's at that afterparty so that's gas. Nice idea though. Flip the script for once. Lol at the way it's news if it happens to white people. When it happens to black people it's just Saturday night!

big difference

trust me if a club outright said "No blacks" people would be flipping

when i worked security in london we were told to exercise our discretion especially in respect 2 groups of males

if i saw a group of black males from the ends I would ensure all were searched and then let them through no problem, same with a group of white pub guys or any group of males who look like they could be at the centre of a confrontation

there are 100% racist security staff who will exercise their political views but none are stupid enough to say "No blacks" lol.. if the bouncer had told me "No whites" I don't know if I would of been able to control myself. I'd expect the same reaction if I ever told someone "Sorry mate your not coming in cos your black and this is a white party"..