did shyone get snuffed?

mathsboy

Yep

Hows your music career going mate?

its not about my music career its about knowing how to mix the bass and the highs properly you cant make music on no bedroom setup mate

Ahh okay cool interesting, so what about your music career how is that progressing at this moment in time?

Yep

its not about my music career its about knowing how to mix the bass and the highs properly you cant make music on no bedroom setup mate

Ahh okay cool interesting, so what about your music career how is that progressing at this moment in time?

how much pum pum r u getting at this moment in time? hows that progressing. Answer dat.

Yep

how much pum pum r u getting at this moment in time? hows that progressing. Answer dat.

The most ive had id say, games improving man. Im a pretty good looking guy a few vip2 girls will vouch that.

So yeah you keep avoiding the question though whats up with that? How is your music career progressing?

Are your tracks f*ck*ng up raves up and down the country?

Are your tracks selling in major music shops?

Are your tracks being played weekly on stations like Kiss FM, BBC 1xtra and Radio One

Do you have Sony BMG, EMI and Polydor trying to sign you?

Are you recording in BBC Maida Vale Studios?

Do you have support and respect from all the biggest djs and artists in your scene?

Do you make money from what you are doing?

Does VIP2 rate you at what you do?

Does your son even rate you?

Yep

The most ive had id say, games improving man. Im a pretty good looking guy a few vip2 girls will vouch that.

So yeah you keep avoiding the question though whats up with that? How is your music career progressing?

Are your tracks f*ck*ng up raves up and down the country?

Are your tracks selling in major music shops?

Are your tracks being played weekly on stations like Kiss FM, BBC 1xtra and Radio One

Do you have Sony BMG, EMI and Polydor trying to sign you?

Are you recording in BBC Maida Vale Studios?

Do you have support and respect from all the biggest djs and artists in your scene?

Do you make money from what you are doing?

Does VIP2 rate you at what you do?

Does your son even rate you?

are you trying to be funny? who are you? I never heard about you on the radio and i dont give a f*ck if VIP2 rate me

if you think you are a bad man why did you post up the little set up you got there? you live with mum yeh?