THE OVER RATED PEOPLE THREAD

VENOM

Guest WAVESURFER

Nah, she is overrated.

She's just like any other R&B singer, but cause she can play the piano some people think she's a "proper" musician. The whole piano thing's such a gimmick, right down to the fact she calls herself "Keys". It's cringeworthy.

I like quite a few of her songs, but she's overrated.

Guest WAVESURFER

smh

She's classically trained and a better pianist/singer than most. Look at her background and what she's accomplished.

To say she's overrated is complete bullshit.

Go suck off La Roux and other assorted skinny white girls you faggot.

/rant

f*ck off you prick, about La Roux.

You've got emotional, so I'm not even gonna bother trying to debate with you.

f*ck*ng woman.

Nah, she is overrated.

She's just like any other R&B singer, but cause she can play the piano some people think she's a "proper" musician. The whole piano thing's such a gimmick, right down to the fact she calls herself "Keys". It's cringeworthy.

I like quite a few of her songs, but she's overrated.

again you're judging substance over what MOST people are talking about in the thread. shes not appearing on every magazine and i havent been forced to watch news of her breaking her heel when walking down the stairs. she also not the headliner at every Chic club. doubt you understand what the thread's been talking about from the start: people we hear/read so much about and wonder wth theyve actually done.

even though if one WAS to address what you just said about her and her "gimmick"..it only needs to be met with a :/