Why is Jay-Z moving like a nitty?

NiNES.

Guest WAVESURFER

i said it as a throwaway comment to suttin someone else said tongue in cheek this, next guy brought it up from another topic cos he saw one of ur fellow neeks strugglin so felt to back him up.

then u saw the same ting as ur another victim u thought ye three of us are stronger than two. i said from the FIRST remark who cares who brought what where.

and lol at talkin bout anything like uve been about cos uve DEFINTELY never been hip in ur life with ur dusty skin.

you always get weird about things

offkey neek

c/s

went from being a normal post to a cartel runner in the time he took for swiftie to mod him and give him a name change to p,brisco

/

lol @ him bringing the word pagan to vip2 sounds like he heard 1 of his youngers saying it on the strip and fought he would bring it on here tbh

neeky behaviour

LOL @ the hate you have towards the mods on here.

c this is jus proving my point more its the same users who take it to heart cos theyve done/said suttin stupid in the passed and i pointed it out.

@bane u only started sayin this sh*t when i started to say all tht detective stuff u do was a mad ting.

ive always posted the same way.

1. I log on post log off, Nothing gets taken to heart. Forum would be boring if every one get along

2. Dunno what your talking about but seeing as you know every thing about my posting history could you find the post were I said Huddlestone would become one of spurs most important players coulpe years ago please

3 Well seeing as you deleted your old account and reset your post count all the time its hard to prove you wrong

• Upvote 1

i said it as a throwaway comment to suttin someone else said tongue in cheek this, next guy brought it up from another topic cos he saw one of ur fellow neeks strugglin so felt to back him up.

then u saw the same ting as ur another victim u thought ye three of us are stronger than two. i said from the FIRST remark who cares who brought what where.

and lol at talkin bout anything like uve been about cos uve DEFINTELY never been hip in ur life with ur dusty skin.

offkey neek

c/s

went from being a normal post to a cartel runner in the time he took for swiftie to mod him and give him a name change to p,brisco

/

lol @ him bringing the word pagan to vip2 sounds like he heard 1 of his youngers saying it on the strip and fought he would bring it on here tbh

neeky behaviour

Aint got a problem with Lenny, Gundam, Rsonist, Young Money, Ego, JJ....

Aint even got a problem with P,Brisco tbh just keeping it real

I just think you're an annoying c*nt who locks topics for no reason and make a ratio of attempts at jokes and jokes being funny of 20:1

:S

Stop trying so hard

Guest WAVESURFER

offkey neek

c/s

/

neeky behaviour

Aint got a problem with Lenny, Gundam, Rsonist, Young Money, Ego, JJ....

Aint even got a problem with P,Brisco tbh just keeping it real

I just think you're an annoying c*nt who locks topics for no reason and make a ratio of attempts at jokes and jokes being funny of 20:1

:S

Stop trying so hard

Trying what?

/

I rarely lock topics. When I do it's always for a valid reason.

Guest WAVESURFER

SOM1 LOCK THIS

I would, but Mame Biram Diouf would get all pissed off and cry about it.

You behave like a child tbh

You might say I do to, but I am not a mod.

Mate, I'm a mod on an internet forum, not a f*ck*ng teacher. My behaviour shouldn't be a concern for you.

I'm not here to get respect from cunts like you, I'm here to kill time and have a laugh.

You take this forum FAR too seriously.

SOM1 LOCK THIS

I would, but Mame Biram Diouf would get all pissed off and cry about it.

You behave like a child tbh

You might say I do to, but I am not a mod.

Mate, I'm a mod on an internet forum, not a f*ck*ng teacher. My behaviour shouldn't be a concern for you.

I'm not here to get respect from cunts like you, I'm here to kill time and have a laugh.

You take this forum FAR too seriously.

Not gonna feed the stupid f*cking prick

Whatever mate, you know I'm right.

Sort your life out.

Dunno why you seem to think life and the internet are the same thing

I doubt you go round calling people cunts in real life tbh

You seem like an angry person

Your not worth me spending any of my self-allocated vip2 browsing and posting time on...

You dont and never have contributed anything to the forum apart from dead sends for thun and justin

The same ones who talk about they are exposing the devil but when you show them the satanic origins of christmas, easter and valentines day they assume the mental foetal position

:lol:

the way man fell straight into that a few posts later

Paganism does not = Satanism though

still seen as evil none the less

/

this thread was made on the influence of cheese

/

jayz is a still a freemason/devil worshipper

/

lmao are u sick the work pagan(slang terms) derived from north weezy from 02'

fam. do u really expect us to not only listen to anything u say but to actually take it as truthful or inciteful.

come on g thats not happening

Alie only man like brisc with his infinite knowledge granted by allah himself has this priviledge

LMAO

Sort your life out.

Your not worth me spending any of my self-allocated vip2 browsing and posting time on...

You dont and never have contributed anything to the forum apart from dead sends for thun and justin

dont wanna get involved but can u jus explain why the internet and real life arent the same. i dont get it when ppl say this

It is in someways but not the ways I am talking about

This guy just takes things to seriously always locking topics and only ever see him send for people that no1 else likes like venom, justin, thun etc

Its different if you want it to be

I go out in real life kick ball, link gals, do work, go raving etc, I log on to vip2 let off abit of stress and try and crack abit of joke, I then log back off and go back to my life

The internet is as real as you make it tbh

Guest WAVESURFER

Sort your life out.

Mate, I dunno why you spout this bollocks about what I do or don't contribute to the forum. We're not working on a project together. If you don't like my contributions, don't read them.

hoooooooooooolooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

FULLY CLOTHED ADOLESCENT MEN ARE ARGUING ON AN INTERNET FORUM ABOUT WHO 'INITIATED' USE OF THE WORD PAGAN???

*CHANTS TO CALM DOWN*

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

LET THIS DAY, SUNDAY 21 FEB 2010 MARK THE DAY WHEN THE MEANING OF THE WORD NEEKY WAS REDEFINED

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO,

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

hoooooooooooolooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrn

FULLY CLOTHED ADOLESCENT MEN ARE ARGUING ON AN INTERNET FORUM ABOUT WHO 'INITIATED' USE OF THE WORD PAGAN???

*CHANTS TO CALM DOWN*

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

LET THIS DAY, SUNDAY 21 FEB 2010 MARK THE DAY WHEN THE MEANING OF THE WORD NEEKY WAS REDEFINED

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO,

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

NAM MEYHO RENGE KYO

Fag.

• Upvote 3

The same ones who talk about they are exposing the devil but when you show them the satanic origins of christmas, easter and valentines day they assume the mental foetal position

:lol:

the way man fell straight into that a few posts later

Paganism does not = Satanism though

still seen as evil none the less

/

this thread was made on the influence of cheese

/

jayz is a still a freemason/devil worshipper

/

lmao are u sick the work pagan(slang terms) derived from north weezy from 02'

fam. do u really expect us to not only listen to anything u say but to actually take it as truthful or inciteful.

come on g thats not happening

Alie only man like brisc with his infinite knowledge granted by allah himself has this priviledge

LMAO

exhibit e or suttin.

I swear u sed u were out?