Freelancers

Guest10

lool d*cked topic

like asking your marje for any takeaway and she comes back wid a big mac from maccy d's and you shout at her for not getting you a fillet burger from kfc

One of the most appalling comparisons you can ever make to date.

Explain what your point is?

Did i not state 'creating a windows mobile application?'

So where you going with that unnecessary post?

Could you just leave.

I think you've done enough.

LMAO

lool d*cked topic

like asking your marje for any takeaway and she comes back wid a big mac from maccy d's and you shout at her for not getting you a fillet burger from kfc

LMAO

from when everyone says ur post was unclear its time to be humble and just inhale / realise u had made a communication fail

There was no communication fail. Certain people just have a hard time understanding and didnt even bother trying to understand either. From certain posts in this topic, it showed an example of certain people 'following what one says,' or just jumping on the bandwagon. If one didnt understand, all it took was a simple polite question. Not no dumb illiterate posts.

Certain people and posts in this topic just reminded me of why I dont bother coming or post as much on here anymore. Straight up neeks.

What happened to the old days of when Murkserious, Iceberg, Stat Trice, Darkman, N15 etc was about?

Things were understood clearly and less dumb unnecessary posts from users back then.

from when everyone says ur post was unclear its time to be humble and just inhale / realise u had made a communication fail

There was no communication fail. Certain people just have a hard time understanding and didnt even bother trying to understand either. From certain posts in this topic, it showed an example of certain people 'following what one says,' or just jumping on the bandwagon. If one didnt understand, all it took was a simple polite question. Not no dumb illiterate posts.

Certain people and posts in this topic just reminded me of why I dont bother coming or post as much on here anymore. Straight up neeks.

What happened to the old days of when Murkserious, Iceberg, Stat Trice, Darkman, N15 etc was about?

Things were understood clearly and less dumb unnecessary posts from users back then.

I was honestly just about to back you saying that what you mentioned in your first post was easy to understand and how I have found a business contact through this website.....but then you had to name drop....... on an internet forum. You need to sort you e-life out man.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

from when you stated you needed a freelancer without stating what kind....

then used OR someone who can build an app....

it comes across as two separate projects

=

communication fail.

I was honestly just about to back you saying that what you mentioned in your first post was easy to understand and how I have found a business contact through this website.....but then you had to name drop....... on an internet forum. You need to sort you e-life out man.

WTF????

Whats name dropping got to do with anything? If you was gonna say something then say it.

There's no use of you telling me I need to sort my e-life out. My REAL life doesnt evolve around e-life like yours does.. I'm sure you've noticed that by the number of my post count compared to yours.

Its interesting how people are sluing this topic but yet still posting and bumping the topic.

Jokers.