Miss London

Lurch

Don't know if anyones done a topic already but just seen Miss London live, she's alright, proper had all the white people laughing, best act of the night. First time I've ever heard of her was tonight as well.

Her energy and enthusiasm carries her and I think her delivery is good too. Miss London won comedian fo the year 2009, some you heads will prob know of her or even know her on a personal level.

What do you make of her?

LOL you man are over harsh.

I wouldn't say she's hilarious, none of the acts I saw today were but for a female British black comedian I think she's alright and with the right material she might be able to go places.

She's a bit loud and brash but it can work in her favour at least she ain't afraid.

Think she was female comedian of year 09.

White people in the audience thought she was hilarious, which is a good look for her cos at least they get some of her current material.

they are laughing at HER

shes adding fuel to the fire to peoples stereotypes on black chicks from london.

And for that my friend shes a plum.

There was hardly any content to her jokes. She's like every other new black comedian from london. Getting laughs for being a jester and making a mockery of there cultural/social background.

You know what yeah if I hear another black woman resort to the f*ck*ng Nigerian jokes one more time I'm gonna lose the will to live.

I'M f*ck*ng SICK OF IT.

MORE JOKES EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao

calm down luv

lol.. allow her.. shes getting passionate coz ppl are mocking the country shes from............

holdup.jpg

HOLD UP............WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT
  • Upvote 5