Syl Stone Working out @ 62

Mr. Gayle

james toney is 1 of my favourite boxers, his style is sick, the he effectively used rope-a-dope to his advantage was A LOTbut he has def used HGH, wen he beat RUIZ (i think it was him) for the heavyweight title, he later got stripped of it when HGH showed up in his testthat's how he managed 2 go from a middleweight to heavyweightcan't take nuffin away from what he did at lower weights tho

james toney is 1 of my favourite boxers, his style is sick, the he effectively used rope-a-dope to his advantage was A LOTbut he has def used HGH, wen he beat RUIZ (i think it was him) for the heavyweight title, he later got stripped of it when HGH showed up in his testthat's how he managed 2 go from a middleweight to heavyweightcan't take nuffin away from what he did at lower weights tho
yeah i know toney got his title stripped for it just didn't know it was hgh, plus he said he knew nothign about it lmfaohave u seen he was stalking dana white for a UFC fight, he turned up outside Whites yard and followed him to press conferences.. JT's trash talk >>>> ANYONE in WWF.
Transcribed by Mark VesterSeveral days ago, BoxingScene posted a James Toney video interview conducted by a few members of the media, conducted last Friday while Toney was backstage at ESPN's Friday Night Fights. Toney's famous interviews always have the Internet buzzing and this interview was no different. Toney, as usual, did not bite his tongue and did not hold back any punches during an all-out verbal assault on a who's who of various personalities in the sport.Below are transcribed highlights from the interview session. Due to the high volume of profanity, reader discretion is advised. Do not read if you are easily offended.Media: How do you feel now James?James Toney: I'm good now man, after my liver and my kidneys healed up from all the low blows and back punches he (Hasim Rahman) gave me. I was in pretty bad shape for a little bit, but I'm not one to complain. I'm good now. I'm ready to go, ready to fight in June, July.Media: What's the extent of your injuries?James Toney: My liver and my kidneys man, they were bruised. You had to see the shots I was hit back there. If you see the fight again, you see him hit me in the back. He was warned maybe once or twice. I'm a true fighter, I don't complain about sh*t. I try to get the job done, I won that fight. I landed 47% of my shots. What did he land..22%?Then you have these d*ckwads on HBO, Jim Lampley. Do you guys have a voicemail or email, an email for Jim Lampley? Well, get it and email me. These are f*ck b*tches, these are punk boys, *ssholes, c*cksuckers. You see they don’t even know how call fights. They kept saying he was hitting me, dude wasn’t even hitting me. You all saw the fight, what fight did you see? Did you see me slipping this guy's damn shots. I had the flu in the first place, as bad as I was - he still couldn’t beat me. He was in the best shape he could ever be in and he still could not whoop me. What do you say about that? This is supposed to be our best fighter right here. The best heavyweight champ y'all got and he couldn’t do sh*t with me that night. I took him to school, I f*cked his whole face up. Media: If you were at your best, what would have happened?James Toney: He would have been out of there in 4 or 5 rounds. Everybody knows that. Remember I'm the middleweight now, he's the full blown heavyweight. You know when I f*cked him up at? when the bell rang for the first round and I ran at him, his eyes got as big as golf balls. I told y'all I don’t run from nobody. If you got a problem with me, I'll beat you to it. he had a problem with me and I beat him to the middle of the ring. His eyes got big and then when he hit me with his so called, what y'all call it, 'his big right hand' - what happened when he hit me with his big right hand? What happened? You guys saw the fight.... What happened?Media: NothingJames Toney: Nothing, I laughed at his b*tch-*ss didnt I? I laughed at him and his eyes got as big as coconuts. You saw what happened when I was cracking him? He started to do the Yankee Doodle Doo, he was shaking. Then I hit him with some bodyshots, you saw his leg lifting up right?The referee Eddie Cotton was on crack that night. He didn’t know what was happening. Please print that and send it to Atlantic City, Eddie Cotton was on crack that night. All his boys can suck donkey d*ck. Media: What’s happening with June?James Toney: I want to fight in June or July. I'm upset right now, I'm very upset. Everybody knows I won that fight and you got motherf*ckers, c*cksuckers talking sh*t why I wasn’t in shape. If I wasn’t in shape I would of never been able to go twelve rounds, but the man hit me in my f*cking back. I took 360 shots to my liver and kidneys - one warning. I had to spend two weeks in the hospital.Media: First thing I noticed is how much slimmer you look. Is that due to the hospital stay? James Toney: yeah, I lost 18 pounds while I was in there. It's a good thing. Media: Did Rahman do anything that surprised you?James Toney: The only thing that Rahman did that surprised me was go the distance. Now Rahman knows he got a gift. He knows he didn’t get a draw, he knows he lost that fight. You see he didn’t complain about it. Then he was on ESPN a week later, saying 'I don't if I can beat James if we fought again.' He don’t really sound like a confident guy because he knows he was in with the best fighter he ever fought. Media: Would you rather fight (Oleg) Maskaev?James Toney: I would fight Rahman right now. Media: Are you surprised at his reluctance to fight you again?James Toney: Yeah, he knows he got a gift. Media: How long before you get back into the ring, or start training again?James Toney: In two weeks. Doctor told pops two weeks. I want to get back in the gym , I want to get back in the ring. I want Hasim Rahman.Media: If you were to face him again, how would your fight be any different?James Toney: I'll be in tip-top shape and I'll knock him out. You see every time I hit him I was rocking him. You gotta remember, he was supposed to be the big, bad guy you guys were talking about. What do y'all say about him now? What do you think about him now? If he was at his best and I wasnt at my best. I had the flu, I could have postponed this like all these other sissies, all your so-called great fighters do like De La Hoya. I could have cancelled out and ran scared.He was at his best that night, in great shape - I wasn’t. If I get in better shape, what makes you think I wont kill him the next time? Media: Do you think there is more emphasis on volume punching than accuracy? You were far more accurate than Rahman.James Toney: The referee, the judges, the judge John Stewart were high, drunk, constipated...whatever. He was throwing hard punches, but he was not hitting me. I was blocking everything, I was doing the old school sh*t on him. He was getting frustrated. He landed his right hand, I looked over and laughed at him - and he was like 'oh sh*t.' Media: What's the latest on the negotiations between Dan Goossen and Top Rank, Steve Nelson and Hasim Rahman?James Toney: Steve Nelson, Hasim Rahman, Bob Arum, Top Rank - they could all suck my d*ck. They are all some cattle catchers. Bob Arum knows he lost that fight. Bob Arum had the nerve to say "I think we did enough to win.' B*tch you know you didn’t win that fight. Bob Arum, his wife got his balls. Please send this to him. Everybody in Top Rank is ballless, ballless pricks. Somehow they must have paid the WBC to overlook the incident and then fight Oleg Maskaev. So, they are going to fight Oleg Maskaev. If he was a real champion and he really thought he won that fight, he would try to fight me right away. Media: You still have the IBA title?James Toney: Yeah, it was a draw. I didn’t lose, I didn’t lose the title. I didn’t lose at all, I won the fight really.If he was a man he would fight me. He's not going to make no money fighting Oleg Maskaev. He's going to make half a million dollars? Who's going to pay to see that? Would y'all? How is Bob Arum going to want that on the undercard of a Barrera fight? When was the last time you saw the heavyweight champion fight on the undercard? All of Don King's fighters do that, all of Bob Arum's fighters do that.Media: Do you think that’s what’s wrong with the heavyweight division, everybody is trying to avoid everybody? James Toney: No, everybody is trying to avoid me. That's the problem. If I'm a shotr, fat, rolli-pollie Motherf*cker, 250 pounds - why is everybody trying to avoid me? It shouldnt be problem, I should be the first one they pick on. Everyone from Samuel Peter on down.This was the biggest joke I heard last week. They had Shannon Briggs on ESPN, in the studio. This son of a b*tch had the audacity to say that everybody was scared of him to fight him. The punk b*tch, I saw you in Cancun last month and you were scared to death when I walked to you. You son of a b*tch come fight me. I'll knock your f*cking dreads on your f*cking back.Media: What about Sergei Liakhovich?James Toney: He won the fight, he outhustled Lamon (Brewster). I feel bad for Lamon, he is a friend. If he wants to fight, It's time to go on. Talk to Dan, talk to Don. I'll fight Liakhovich or whatever his name is.Media: What about Chris Byrd?James Toney: I'll fight him, him and his wife. I got a girl, 185 pounds, ready to whoop her *ss and any other wife out there in boxing that’s trying to come to the sport. All of these wives out here are banding together. What's her name? Mosley's wife?Media: Jin. I thought Jin was cool with you, the Mosleys?James Toney: I'm cool with Shane. I don’t know her and don’t care to know her. And if Shane feels offended by it, f*ck him. I don’t care who I offend. If you like me, you like me. If you don’t, suck my d*ck. Shane and all these other guys who let their wives come in and try to control their minds - that's some f*ggots man. They got no heart, no balls, no backbone.Media: What did you think about the Judah-Mayweather fight?James Toney: I told y'all Mayweather was going to put it on him. Mayweather is the best fighter around that’s not a heavyweight. Media: Do you think he can handle welterweight?James Toney: Yeah. I think his biggest test will be if he fights Mosley. Media: You don't think it would be a test if he fights Margarito?James Toney: Oh man, I can’t believe I forgot my man. I love that dude. That dude is a bad fighter. Margarito is tough. If Mayweather uses movements, he can offset that. It would be a good fight, it won’t be a boring fight I'll tell you that. Ain’t no way in hell that Antonio Margarito can be in a bad fight.Media: What about Tarver and Hopkins?James Toney: They put another snore together. They are both going to be scared to hit each other, but I'm saying that I hope Bernard wins. I think he should win. Antonio Tarver ain’t got no heart. He's from the south, country boy picking cotton baskets. He's got bubble gum colored lips.
LMFAO... too much.